Will They Send It? - Cricket 2004!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
lol I bet 99% of the people who have had Cricket 04 on PC didn't even know about the patches available and would just almost give it or throw it away :p.

Very true frikkin bumholes wasting something that could be given to me!

But yeah happend to me with Cricket 05, had it on xbox though it pwned then somehow came across xbox patches that were made here. Thats how it all started hehe....

Postman didn't come today either, hopefully tommorow...:rolleyes:

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Just got Cricket 04 from Amazon, it was delivered by some rudeboy dude!

Can't you use gamepad? Is there a patch? on the back it says Input - Keyboard & Mouse...

Last edited:

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
If you don't mind can you just type a list of the main patches that are essential?

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Erm cheers, I can't find Burma's batpack in the downloads centre, and where does this roster go I can't see any folder in My Documents?

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
You need to go onto the game, then make a username, then just stick the roster.pak into your user file in your documents.

The batpack is at the bottom of the page on bats in the download centre. You need to change the "from" section to "beginning". Then its the first download on there. Really good bat pack.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Ah I'm a dummy I went on search then searched for user. I thought the EA SPORTS folder was only for Cricket 05.

Anyway it's done now, boy all this patching in small time is hard lol. Right off to try tutsi's patch and a few other things.

Btw, KP please add me on msn...

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Pakistan v England ODI - Rawlpindi!

Well I've finally completed my first match on Cricket 2004 and I must say it's the best and most tense match I've had in my life on a cricket game, by far the best. I was using Boss V5 Patch btw...

So then I was England playing Pakistan at home, won the toss elected to bat first. Batted for a bit then Autoplayed we made 212-9 from our 50. Pakistan came out to bat with Hafeez & Butt got rid of them pretty quickly they were edging it all over the place so it was only a matter of time till they got out, Hoggard got em both. Afridi then came smashed it around but only made 12 runs until his mis-hit one in the air (so realistic) and was caught with ease.

Now then at that time I was thinking 'Oh no not another easy game' but I was so very very wrong Inzimam and Mohammed Yousuf took it to me with such a life-like batting display. I mean it was slow painful and very irritating Yousuf was going so very slow and Inzi was pacing himself very nicely. Now my concern was that they were just going to nerdle around but that wasn't the case Inzi got to his half century and Yousuf was just slowly pushing and nudging.

Not to mention Inzi had hit his fair share of 6's, Yousuf then got to a 50 to, I couldn't get a breakthrough what so ever I was getting frustrated and all then eventually got Inzi out around the 42nd over for 87 he had done the damage and set the platform for Pakistan. I then got rid of Razzaq quickly to and then Yousuf for 65. It was getting tense Akmal hit a few shots but then was dismissed eventually in the 46th over the tailenders did the job, scores were tied at 212 and Pakistan were 6 wickets down, I got one more wicket...but it wasn't enough Akhtar then hit one up thought it was going to be out but it landed short and Pakistan won the match finishing at 213-7!

One of the best matches I've ever had in my life so real the way Inzi and Yousuf carried out their innings and paced their innings, lovley game!

Users who are viewing this thread