Zimbabwe must be struck off the ICC

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
The way Mugabe is commiting Urban suicide is shocking. 2 children were crushed to death when there house was bulldozed. The Zimbabwe situation is close to my heart a s a friend is a White Zimbabwean and his family out there are really struggling. Mugabe is beyond evil!

They refuse to pick their best cricketers because of their skin colour.

This can't go on.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
And no doubt New Zealand will somehow get punished by the ICC if they ban Zimbabwe from entering the country. Utterly ridiculous.

The ICC made me 'laugh' when they said there is officially no racism in Zimbabwe when they conducted their report. What a brainless comment. There is racism everywhere, to a greater or lesser degree in different countries. Nowhere is it more obvious than in Zimbabwe.

Sureshot

Executive member
Mugabe has destroyed over a quarter of a million homes in the last fortnight.

irottev

School Cricketer
THey should definatly be kicked off. Their side is **** anyway.

Nav-D

School Cricketer
One of the strategies he's carried out I actually agree with is reclaiming land from white non zimbabwaen origin farmers like your friend. These farmers owned huge parts of land where only they profited from, they didn't teach the farming technicalities to the poor black people there at all. These farms were established at the time of colonial rule. Zimbabwe has every right to reclaim this land back as they deserve to profit from it. Its called becoming self sufficient and reinstating nationalism which most african countries lack.

You could say England should be kicked off the ICC for the mass murder of innocent civilians in iraq which they and USA call 'collateral damage'.

And they shouldn't be struck off the ICC, politics does not mix with sport.

Last edited:

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Nav-D said:
One of the strategies he's carried out I actually agree with is reclaiming land from white non zimbabwaen origin farmers like your friend. These farmers owned huge parts of land where only they profited from, they didn't teach the farming technicalities to the poor black people there at all. These farms were established at the time of colonial rule. Zimbabwe has every right to reclaim this land back as they deserve to profit from it. Its called becoming self sufficient and reinstating nationalism which most african countries lack.

You could say England should be kicked off the ICC for the mass murder of innocent civilians in iraq which they and USA call 'collateral damage'.

I agree,but Those White fox their has worked hard to grow corp and etc,
Some Native Indians in USA want Some of their land back which is now homes of 1000s of people,obviousely They won't get it back because the goverment will lose way too much money.

Mugabe is one Racist idiot,He has homelessed a lot of white folks and because of him some white Zimbabwe folks has to leave their country and Imigrate to Australia and some other countries.

His Dictarship will destroye Zimbabwes future in cricket and It has already have been done,

Nav_d I dont see any good in what Mugabe is doing and Shame on you supporting his idiotic way of killing people.

Last edited:

pal

International Coach
Fardin, don't get too angry before reading carefully..

Nav-D said that was the only policy he agrees with and frankly, even if you don't agree with his opinion, he has supported it. I am still surprised that it's coming from an Englishman, are you of African ancestry, Nav-D?

Nav-D

School Cricketer
pal said:
Fardin, don't get too angry before reading carefully..

Nav-D said that was the only policy he agrees with and frankly, even if you don't agree with his opinion, he has supported it. I am still surprised that it's coming from an Englishman, are you of African ancestry, Nav-D?

No I am not african at all but colonialism and imperialism I detest with a passion.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Whilst I agree with the land resettlement policy, the problem is that the farms have been left to rot. Zimbabwe had the potential to be the richest country in Africa, but that will never happen as long as Mugabe stays in power.

And fardin, could you show me a picture of the white Zimbabwean fox, I don't think I've ever seen that species of fox.

Politics shouldn't mix with sport, but remember that Mugabe is the figurehead of Zimbabwe cricket.

pal

International Coach
Despite nationalism being the best option for African countries rising from the ashes of imperialism, throwing out nearly 300,000 people out on to the streets is an extreme action. Also, I seriously doubt that he has the interests of the African people in mind, like most of the dictators that have risen in the continent, he is only interested in retaining his party's political hegemony.

Last edited:

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
pal said:
Despite nationalism being the best option for African countries rising from the ashes of imperialism, throwing out nearly 1.5 million people out on to the streets is an extreme action. Also, I seriously doubt that he has the interests of the African people in mind, like most of the dictators that have risen in the continent, he is only interested in retaining his party's political hegemony.
What sickens me most is the South African governments repeated refusals to condemn anything Mugabe does.

Nav-D

School Cricketer
andrew_nixon said:
Whilst I agree with the land resettlement policy, the problem is that the farms have been left to rot. Zimbabwe had the potential to be the richest country in Africa, but that will never happen as long as Mugabe stays in power.

I agree but the reason the farms are rotting are because of insufficient expertise by the govt and local people on how to make the best out of the land again highlighting the fact that the white farmers monopolized the land where any meaningful vegetation can be produced, and in africa that commodity can be very valuable indeed. None of that valuable expertise were passed down to the black workers who were just treated as cheap labour.

Its also not helpful when most of the western nations have isolated Mugabe and are not offering help in training the indigineous local population in how to farm successfully. So the people starve.

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
andrew_nixon said:
And fardin, could you show me a picture of the white Zimbabwean fox, I don't think I've ever seen that species of fox..

HAHAHA

I meant folks :D

Sureshot

Executive member
Nav-D said:

The idea may have been right but they didn't do it in the right way. the attitude of 'hand it over or die' was adopted. Mugabe is putting ZImbabwe into financial suicide.

My friends parents who own the farm WERE teaching black people how to farm, they had a settlement on their and everything. They weren't racist, but due to Mugabe the estate turned from 100 acres to 2 acres. Those 98 acres are deserted when they should be used to help feed the Zimbabweans.

Mugabe is a evil, racist man who should be forced out of power. No one can benefit from Mugabes regime as he knows **** all about running a country.

Pardon the swearing.

Ryand

Club Cricketer
If Zimbabwe are banned,then it should be from all sports just like South Africa was.Maybe they'll comeback better than they are now

Users who are viewing this thread