Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

B

Bigby Wolf

@Llewelynf Your twitter account account hacked or something ? Saw random images of cricketers all over my twitter feeds by your page.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Llewelynf Your twitter account account hacked or something ? Saw random images of cricketers all over my twitter feeds by your page.

A foreshadowing of things to come maybe...

:spy:spy

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
There is a small part of me that thinks you could already have access to the academy to get a head start on creating content for the game, it would make a lot of sense from big ants end to have a few talented guys from the previous games to work on the academy to reduce the likelihood of people getting incorrect players and teams like previous years [HASHTAG]#avoidtherajsvm[/HASHTAG]

I could be totally wrong though :p

Last edited:

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
There is a small part of me that thinks you could already have access to the academy to get a head start on creating content for the game, it would make a lot of sense from big ants end to have a few talented guys from the previous games to work on the academy to reduce the likelihood of people getting incorrect players and teams like previous years [HASHTAG]#avoidtherajsm[/HASHTAG]

Well that's the PES model and it would make sense for Big Ant Studios to follow the same for two reasons...

1. It allows the best teams/players to actually be rated "best" instead of some crappy or incorrectly linked ones.

2. The end users get the updated rosters/players downloaded right off the bat when they turn on the game for the first time.

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
There is a small part of me that thinks you could already have access to the academy to get a head start on creating content for the game, it would make a lot of sense from big ants end to have a few talented guys from the previous games to work on the academy to reduce the likelihood of people getting incorrect players and teams like previous years [HASHTAG]#avoidtherajsvm[/HASHTAG]

I had the same thoughts

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I mean like I don’t think u can make bats this year I’m pretty sure u will only be around to use default
Not true. In the ign video, they talk about how bats can be made. I am not sure why you would think that. After everything @BigAntStudios have done to move forward, I do not see how they would take a backward step regarding the community.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Not true. In the ign video, they talk about how bats can be made. I am not sure why you would think that. After everything @BigAntStudios have done to move forward, I do not see how they would take a backward step regarding the community.

let's hope they can be created , i did notice that Johnny Bairstow and Eoin Morgan had generic bats in the iGN vid , and the bats created in DBC17 academy where brilliant , some talented people out there :)

D

Deleted member 185125

In the Ign video they did mention that the Academy from previous games will not carry over to Ashes. Hence lots of work ahead for you @friedlele and the others who did such a wonderful job in the last two installments. Hope the academy give you tools to create players in such detail as we have seen with the licensed players. All the best guys.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I think that becaucse big ant has said how you can create stadiums etc and they never mentioned about making bats thought it a bit odd

adibr97

Club Cricketer
considering the beta feedback announcement, is it possible to see some creations now? :D

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
considering the beta feedback announcement, is it possible to see some creations now? :D
Not quite yet. Due to licenses, user created content is under embargo. As soon as I can I will go ape shit crazy.

I have been at this for a while so trust me I am itching to show you guys

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Not quite yet. Due to licenses, user created content is under embargo. As soon as I can I will go ape shit crazy.

I have been at this for a while so trust me I am itching to show you guys

I love the PES model Big Ant has embraced and they couldn't have gone with a better creator :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread