Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I really hope this for cricket academy that we can have the option to share kits only. Any news on this?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I really hope this for cricket academy that we can have the option to share kits only. Any news on this?
Unfortunately you can not but now we can copy other teams kits. So it fixes that to a degree

Reactions: DAP

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
That's a shame because teams like Pakistan change their kit quite regularly which means I would have to download a new Pakistan team just for the kits, so I have to add the players I would have sorted out. I thought the copy kit function was in DBC17?

Ramz

International Coach
Quick question when the game releases will the international teams have the correct kits and bats etc available to download from the academy or will we have to wait a few days when users start uploading like in DBC17?

If they are available to download day 1 that would be great! Looks like a busy few weeks for @Llewelynf and the team!!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Quick question when the game releases will the international teams have the correct kits and bats etc available to download from the academy or will we have to wait a few days when users start uploading like in DBC17?

If they are available to download day 1 that would be great! Looks like a busy few weeks for @Llewelynf and the team!!

i think llewlyn will have a lot covered thanks to the beta access. i am sure he will reveal all in time, and maybe tell us what he's made, too.

kamrul

Associate Captain
Really looking forward to seeing your creations @Llewelynf . I hope this time around you will put a bit more focus on Bangladeshi players as well. In the last two games our players were kinda neglected.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Really looking forward to seeing your creations @Llewelynf . I hope this time around you will put a bit more focus on Bangladeshi players as well. In the last two games our players were kinda neglected.
Ask your friends to join PC Forums, the more of you guys, the more content will be there. Only You and @ZahidOfRivia are the Bangladeshi guys I have seen here actively..

kamrul

Associate Captain
Ask your friends to join PC Forums, the more of you guys, the more content will be there. Only You and @ZahidOfRivia are the Bangladeshi guys I have seen here actively..
There are more! But they don't post comments here. They only go through the threads looking for updates about the game.

Reactions: DAP

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
If it were up to me, I would be showing off already getting votes for the PC awards ;) :wave (VOTE FOR ME)

But I have to abide by Big Ants's schedule and that will have to do for now
You already have my vote.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I loved DBC 17 and will love ashes cricket but honestly @Llewelynf , you make the game 100 times better with your creations that are always near or right spot on. Will be rating your creations very highly once the game comes out.
I hope his creations become the default GET BEST options, i mean why bother with anything else right?

Or maybe have a GET BEST, then a GET FRIEDLELE :)

Users who are viewing this thread