India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Always loved your works since the 14 days, I hope I can buy this one after missing out on 17(I feel blessed for it now :p), you're just perfect!

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Always loved your works since the 14 days, I hope I can buy this one after missing out on 17(I feel blessed for it now :p), you're just perfect!
It seemed as if you were talking about dates i.e, 14 and 17. Lol

I too liked your works for dbc14 and dbc17 but unfortunately couldn't buy the latter one. Will try to get this one...

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
So is this then confirmation that the community will still be able to contribute?

I was worried the Ashes licencing would mean no custom content creation would be allowed...

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Thank so you much, Bro :)

Expecting amazing creations from you.

Good luck.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So is this then confirmation that the community will still be able to contribute?

I was worried the Ashes licencing would mean no custom content creation would be allowed...
Not an official confirmation, just on the back of what we already know. Multiple sources have indicated that sharing between users is still an option.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeh big ant did conform it but unsure weather about bats they haven’t confirmed that yet

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
BA certainly are not giving the academy beta as much attention as previously with DB17. I wonder if we'll have to wait for the release of the full game. I was hoping that the beta would show off some nice little new features but I'm beginning to think that BA don't want to ruin sales by releasing a beta which confirms our fears that this is just DB17 with a few licenced assets.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
BA certainly are not giving the academy beta as much attention as previously with DB17. I wonder if we'll have to wait for the release of the full game. I was hoping that the beta would show off some nice little new features but I'm beginning to think that BA don't want to ruin sales by releasing a beta which confirms our fears that this is just DB17 with a few licenced assets.

Wow, that’s a massive stretch.

It’s quite possible that there are restrictions on the release because of the licensing and subsequent promo material.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Is there a plan of attack when the academy is up and running? I.e. international teams first then Aus domestic etc

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
our fears
Whose fears? Certainly not mine. This thread was not intended for this kind of drivel. If you have something negative to say about something you certainly do not know the truth about, please refrain from this thread and move to general discussion

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

Ha ha AJ and I thought I was cynical :)

I doubt there is anything that sinister, probably just tighter content controls with the higher profile license and maybe not wanting to overshadow the licensed content.

Users who are viewing this thread