Stadium Creation Checklist

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
I have created Bangalore,Chennai, Pune, Mohali, Delhi and Kolkatta i will share them shortly

Please can you do me a favour and let me know the names of the stadiums? Just makes ma job of updating the first post a little easier.

Cheers

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Beckenham shared. Awful I know and please do make adjustments. But thought I'd lay it out to show where everything goes. Can do the same for T. Wells and will double check the St. Lawrence

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I had a crack at Edgbaston. Shared under my usual ID.
bUm1V2f.jpg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
That's quite nice stadium @wasteyouryouth
We need more options in the stadium creation because there isn't much options to choose from.
A few more items would be nice, a media centre, maybe the ability to stack things to create higher pavilions. I think it does a pretty awesome job, you just need to get a bit creative sometimes.

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
A few more items would be nice, a media centre, maybe the ability to stack things to create higher pavilions. I think it does a pretty awesome job, you just need to get a bit creative sometimes.

Lovely stuff.

I think a "classic red brick pavilion" would be useful. Can be used in most English grounds. Especially Lords.

Edit: And a deck chair stand

Double edit: and a grassy bank stand

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I had a crack at Edgbaston. Shared under my usual ID.
bUm1V2f.jpg

Been to Edgbaston quite a bit since I moved to Coventry and this is a really excellent re-creation, great job. You've really got the feel of the ground right.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Been to Edgbaston quite a bit since I moved to Coventry and this is a really excellent re-creation, great job. You've really got the feel of the ground right.

Cheers. I've been there countless times so it was easier than others.

Lovely stuff.

I think a "classic red brick pavilion" would be useful. Can be used in most English grounds. Especially Lords.

Edit: And a deck chair stand

Double edit: and a grassy bank stand
Definitely a grassy bank. I think if you could just increase the height as well as the width of pavilions it'd be

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That's quite nice stadium @wasteyouryouth
We need more options in the stadium creation because there isn't much options to choose from.
And we need features like outfield & stumps creator also to make it look more relealistic..[DOUBLEPOST=1511821413][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hopefully in future big ant games their will be outfield, boundary,stumps creator as well to make it more relealistic..

Users who are viewing this thread