PC Bugs noticed so far

freeshead55

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
First hand of PC game..Great game first of all

Just a few issues.

- When AI bats, i dont get any edges ( using HARD bowling, medium setting in modifiers ). Bowled 40 overs but never got any single edge.
- D/N Test start as night mode next day at noon ( with lights on and black skies ). I have to restart the game and then back to sunny day at 2 PM
- While batting still get out with stumping when defending or playing defensive shots. ( Batsman walks out after playing defensive played shot)
- Turning on quick pitch wear shows no effect on pitch. Day 5 pitch still looks same as Day 1. No patches or foot steps

Abhi_Roxtar

Club Cricketer
I have played around 10 online games but the leaderboards are not updating ... Anyone else facing this issue?

P.S.: Searched in every category but not updating anywhere..

Attachments

• 20171218115956_1.jpg
    20171218115956_1.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 6

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
First hand of PC game..Great game first of all

Just a few issues.

- When AI bats, i dont get any edges ( using HARD bowling, medium setting in modifiers ). Bowled 40 overs but never got any single edge.
- D/N Test start as night mode next day at noon ( with lights on and black skies ). I have to restart the game and then back to sunny day at 2 PM
- While batting still get out with stumping when defending or playing defensive shots. ( Batsman walks out after playing defensive played shot)
- Turning on quick pitch wear shows no effect on pitch. Day 5 pitch still looks same as Day 1. No patches or foot steps

Regarding 1st, try medium bowling and aim to bowl at stumps while mixing short pitched and yorkers
3rd, against spinner you need to bat inside the crease, once you take a step inside that stance will be saved for that spinner

freeshead55

Club Cricketer
Tried that too. Yet to get my 1st wicket. NO edges, no LBW or bad shots..no idea is that happening to me only ?

arvnd56a

Club Cricketer
We will have an update in the next few hours to resolve the issue with career for people on high-resolution displays.

This could be to do with Steam Cloud saving - try turning that off and see if matches save for you correctly.

To do that,
1) In your Steam Library, right-click on Ashes Cricket and select "Properties."
2) Click the "Updates" tab.
3) Uncheck "Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for Ashes Cricket."
4) Click "Close."
Have done this but still no luck.. Have Uninstalled and reinstalled this game twice

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
(1)when playing game suddenly moniter display showing no signal,but game running well without display,then i press windows butten with D game will retun in display,i know well problem not in pc and moniter(because game running well)some problem in game, 3 times this happen...Mattw please look at it...reason?

(2)when others invite me in online i cannot able to join when joining game freeze every time[but i invite others game connecting joining well in online no problem]

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Tried that too. Yet to get my 1st wicket. NO edges, no LBW or bad shots..no idea is that happening to me only ?

Try using L1/R1 modifiers and don't bowl no balls. It's like real cricket you need to build up the momentum and when the pitch\conditions are in favor you get lot of wickets. Majority of my wickets are through edges,bowled

balkeet

International Coach
(1)when playing game suddenly moniter display showing no signal,but game running well without display,then i press windows butten with D game will retun in display,i know well problem not in pc and moniter(because game running well)some problem in game, 3 times this happen...Mattw please look at it...reason?

(2)when others invite me in online i cannot able to join when joining game freeze every time[but i invite others game connecting joining well in online no problem]
For 1st, the display goes in automatic turn off saver mode, happened in dbc14,17 too. One alternative is to set display sleep timer to 4-6 hours in Windows power management setting

balkeet

International Coach
Bowling medium, match pro difficulty
Make your career bowler as fast so that it's always bowling above 135km/hr irrespective of bad input. Try attacking stumps. After over there is Hawkeye showing all balls bowled, check the number of balls hitting stumps

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
when others invite me in online i cannot able to join when joining game freeze every time[but i invite others game connecting joining well in online no problem]any help

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I have played around 10 online games but the leaderboards are not updating ... Anyone else facing this issue?

P.S.: Searched in every category but not updating anywhere..

your veiws about online ??

balkeet

International Coach
The game is crashing if I watch replay after taking a wicket with my career bowler, happened 2 times, lost 2 well earned career wickets

balkeet

International Coach
The in game freezing is so bad that it takes away a second away to react, In this image there was a lag at time of release of ball which resulted in AI to unable to play a shot to a ball which kissed the offstump, normally AI plays shots on such balls. I have been bowled once because of lag at time of input while batting20171219003445_1.jpg

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The in game freezing is so bad that it takes away a second away to react, In this image there was a lag at time of release of ball which resulted in AI to unable to play a shot to a ball which kissed the offstump, normally AI plays shots on such balls. I have been bowled once because of lag at time of input while battingView attachment 201997

the first demo of dbc17 had the same problem, it was patched soon

Users who are viewing this thread