PC Bugs noticed so far

StormySteve

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game is stuttering with double ball just like DBC 17 definitely not my machine as others are experiencing the same, have tried putting it on lowest settings possible and doing a cold boot, but still same issues... it's a great cricket game no doubt about it but this issue needs sorting.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
@StormySteve I skipped DBC17 however playing this on PC now I noticed when the batsman makes contact sometimes theres another ball that quickly glitches in on impact, is this what you are referring to? It is quite annoying!

StormySteve

Club Captain
@StormySteve I skipped DBC17 however playing this on PC now I noticed when the batsman makes contact sometimes theres another ball that quickly glitches in on impact, is this what you are referring to? It is quite annoying!

@nutshot yep that's what I'm getting plus a lot of stuttering, tried all settings but same result, also got this all of a sudden on DBC17, shame really this game has real potential !!

Last edited:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeah, I'm struggling to understand what is being referenced by 'double ball' - can you post a video or think of another way to explain it?

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
@MattW When appealed for run outs or when fielders take a catch the vocals are really really low and fading out. I have observed this in all modes. Please make vocals louder. Thank you.

D

Dutch

Yeah, I'm struggling to understand what is being referenced by 'double ball' - can you post a video or think of another way to explain it?
I think it is ghosting he is refering to: on my high end machine it has it as well. When I alt enter it goes again.....have a lot of stuttering issues and tried all kinds of things to get rid of it but alt enter seems to work : any idea why?

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Most of the time when I try and play a lofted cut backward of square it goes through mid-off region, even with three greens. Sometimes it will go in the right area but most of the time not. See video below with gamepad inputs shown:

D

Deleted member 185125

Most of the time when I try and play a lofted cut backward of square it goes through mid-off region, even with three greens. Sometimes it will go in the right area but most of the time not. See video below with gamepad inputs shown:

I had reported it in the last patch. I find the same thing happening in the new patch as well.

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
As others reported, I am also facing this stuttering issue only while bowling/fielding. There were no stuttering while batting for me, except for the cutscene moments like batsman walking off and walking in. This stuttering issue really annoys me when bowling I've tried and kept everything to the lowest still it persists. Thought it would have been fixed in the update, but it was not. Really hoping that this gets fixed soon.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I think it is ghosting he is refering to: on my high end machine it has it as well. When I alt enter it goes again.....have a lot of stuttering issues and tried all kinds of things to get rid of it but alt enter seems to work : any idea why?

Do you have GeForce Experience? Alt+Enter switches from fullscreen to borderless windowed mode and vice versa I think.

arvnd56a

Club Cricketer
Unable to save anything be it settings or game... After exit everything disappears nothing is saved.. Not crashing in career mode but can'tsave progress on exiting. Any solution? Tried a solution suggested by MattW but its not working out.. Frustrating

Plotinus

Associate Captain
I don't know if this is a bug or a feature but would appreciate understanding what others have encountered. I've started career mode so am playing club cricket (great to have the longer form games in this mode now) but, bowling as a wrist spinner, I've now had three catches given that came straight off the batter's pad. The bat was nowhere near the ball (e.g. batter plays a cover drive and the ball strikes the outside of his bad and balloons to the catcher at silly mid-on). It's given out caught but there was not even the slightest suggestion that the bat or glove was anywhere near the ball at any point. I don't know if this is a feature reflecting low umpiring standards at club level or a bug that allows catches directly off the pad. Anyone else seen this?

Users who are viewing this thread