PC Bugs noticed so far

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Unable to save anything be it settings or game... After exit everything disappears nothing is saved.. Not crashing in career mode but can'tsave progress on exiting. Any solution? Tried a solution suggested by MattW but its not working out.. Frustrating

Several of us are having this problem. BA knows about it, so I assume they are looking at it.

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just had two more batters given out caught after the ball only hit the pad. Very curious.

fixmyi

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
here are some issues i noticed after few hours of play-
1. whenever i played short towards fine leg the ai always appeal(90percent of the time) even if the ball is going to boundary and hit the bat clearly.
if a run gets cancelled the batsmen just dont bother to hurry up to the crease he just stops there and gets runout sometimes.

2. commentory issues- in career mode if bowler gives 6 runs in an over they always call it bit expensive over , maiden over bug is there if last ball gets wicket they call it maiden over

3. achievements not working properly - i got achievement called paired up( for getting batsman out for 0 in both inings ) however that guys was out on 67 runs.

4. i have same issue of ball ghosting (ball moves leaving behind the trail like cursor trail in mouse) even on ground i can see the lines ball leaving trail

5. online isnt smooth at all. yet to play a full 5-5 over game online without lag or few disconnects. my internet connection is fine. i was unable to pass toss screen in ashes and it got dc .when i tried with same person in the very next moment dbc 14 works and connects fine. please make online experience same as dbc14 atleast.

dbc14 rocks.

Abhi_Roxtar

Club Cricketer
1. whenever i played short towards fine leg the ai always appeal(90percent of the time) even if the ball is going to boundary and hit the bat clearly.
if a run gets cancelled the batsmen just dont bother to hurry up to the crease he just stops there and gets runout sometimes.

2. commentory issues- in career mode if bowler gives 6 runs in an over they always call it bit expensive over , maiden over bug is there if last ball gets wicket they call it maiden over

3. achievements not working properly - i got achievement called paired up( for getting batsman out for 0 in both inings ) however that guys was out on 67 runs.

4. i have same issue of ball ghosting (ball moves leaving behind the trail like cursor trail in mouse) even on ground i can see the lines ball leaving trail

5. online isnt smooth at all. yet to play a full 5-5 over game online without lag or few disconnects. my internet connection is fine. i was unable to pass toss screen in ashes and it got dc .when i tried with same person in the very next moment dbc 14 works and connects fine. please make online experience same as dbc14 atleast.

dbc14 rocks.
Online gameplay is smooth ... I have played around 20 games :) without even a disconnection ... You do need a good connection!

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Most of the time when I try and play a lofted cut backward of square it goes through mid-off region, even with three greens. Sometimes it will go in the right area but most of the time not. See video below with gamepad inputs shown:

This is a known Bug since release , will hopefully be adressed in the next Patch.

dbc14 rocks.

Online is solid , but it does freeze up at random times at the Toss Screen , once it goes past this screen its very smooth .

vamkak

School Cricketer
Great game so far. Had DBC17 on XB1. Bought AC for PC. Its so much better - sharper graphics (even on a mid range build), better and faster game play, beautiful animations.
49.99$ would have been great. But, 59.99$ is still well worth the price.

Some issues and recommendation as below:
1. Field Radar inverses after playing a shot when Batting Camera = 'Batting Far' and Running Camera = 'Fielding 1'.
It is fine when Running camera is set to 'Batting far' though. I think field radar should be shown the same way for both these running camera angles.

2. There are some occasional lag and slight stuttering issues, but only when the camera moves after a shot is played.
The lag/freeze happens sometimes after the ball is hit usually when starting the game. Afterwards its fine.
Stuttering happens more often after the ball is hit - fielders running and ball trail are stuttering, fielders throwing the ball back - can clearly see the red circle marker around the ball stuttering). Minor issue. or it could be just my eyes.
I am on Ryzen 1600, 16GB, GTX 1060 6GB and getting above 80 fps in the game with almost max settings. After playing a shot, there is actually an increase of 5-10 fps, but stuttering still occurs.

3. Recommendation to consider. A new camera angle that is in between batting far and batting close, like in third person shooters (over the shoulder 2-3 feet behind the batsman) - closer to action, but not too close. Batting far is very fine now.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
This is a known Bug since release , will hopefully be adressed in the next Patch.

Online is solid , but it does freeze up at random times at the Toss Screen , once it goes past this screen its very smooth .
The test online match of mine last night had rather too many lag issues and invisi-balls! a certain someone doesnt have his Dubai speed anymore ;)

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The test online match of mine last night had rather too many lag issues and invisi-balls! a certain someone doesnt have his Dubai speed anymore ;)
My internet was slow last night in DXB. Could be the weather causing it.

Good thing I don't play Online now. Not until the game is fully fixed.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have played about 12-15 games online now on PS4 and haven't had significant lags in any. I had a couple disconnections on one day but my internet was poor that day. All this when I am not even using LAN which supposedly gives a better experience. I play on WiFi and still haven't faced any major issues (apart from the bugs present in the offline game as well)

balkeet

International Coach
It would be good if the first post of this thread is updated or a new thread is started with confirmed PC bugs

kamrul

Associate Captain
@MattW I have been facing a problem since DBC 17, now also in Ashes 17 ! The ball and players start to jerk in the outfield! I am using GTX 1060 card. My pc runs COD world war, Battlefield 1 in high settings smoothly! Adding the visuals below...

runner4life

Club Captain
@MattW I have been facing a problem since DBC 17, now also in Ashes 17 ! The ball and players start to jerk in the outfield! I am using GTX 1060 card. My pc runs COD world war, Battlefield 1 in high settings smoothly! Adding the visuals below...

Couple of things bro.

Nvidia Control Panel. Add Ashes game as a profile.

- Force on VSync
- Enable Triple Buffering
- Pre rendered frames set to 1

In game

- Turn on Vsync

This fixed it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread