Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
:lol

Have you shared Windies yet? And will you be doing New Zealand 99 WC as well as Zimbabwe who had a decent team at the time?

Not sure if I've shared the Windies side or not just yet. I'll check and if not I'll do it tonight. New Zealand is mostly done aside from the kit as the current issue with the editor makes it almost impossible to position the logos. They'll probably be up next patch. Zimbabwe I hadn't really considered. Could be a possibility though

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Every time I start a tournament, play few game, check PC.net, find @Llewelynf @Snowy 's brilliant faces creations, install them and start the tournament again!
Wouldn’t they update in the next match of the tournament?[DOUBLEPOST=1564089576][/DOUBLEPOST]
Non-Playfaced but pretty happy with how this turned out if there are any guesses...

View attachment 224945
Brilliant. That beard is spot on, anyone would think that’s playfaced. Honestly, you and teacher are the best duo on PC Forums![DOUBLEPOST=1564089667][/DOUBLEPOST]
Still not Dippenaar???
Jokes apart, I never figured why he looked so sad. I kind of do remember him playing under the shadows of the likes of G. Smith and Kallis...

Users who are viewing this thread