Cricket 19 General Discussion

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
they also didn't fix either the pitch wear not showing problem
It is for me.
1028630_20200304222111_1.png

Incidentally - one thing that might help is choosing 'Light Cracks' or 'Heavy Cracks'. @Dutch and I both had to do some fiddling around before we got the cracks.

the issue of limited save slots for bat/logos/etc.
That's not a bug, it's been the same way for the last three games.[DOUBLEPOST=1583624725][/DOUBLEPOST]FRAME RATE STUTTERING PEOPLE

What stadiums are you using? Is it day/night? Or is just cut scenes?

Rex0

School Cricketer
It is for me.
View attachment 230518

Incidentally - one thing that might help is choosing 'Light Cracks' or 'Heavy Cracks'. @Dutch and I both had to do some fiddling around before we got the cracks.

That's not a bug, it's been the same way for the last three games.
Ok, I'll check that, thanks.

As for the save slots, they really should fix it even if it isn't a bug. It's quite weird that something like that exists in a game made in 2019.

On another note, I'm glad they included Thailand Women's team. They really turned heads in this World Cup.

Last edited:

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cracks in pitch back which great
But small fluttering during cut scenes

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I installed the patch on my PS4 and playing an Ashes test match straight away, what I experienced is Ball turn and movement off the pitch is reduced as Nathan Lyon is bowling straight deliveries which were difficult to play prior to patch, now easy to pick and hit. Ball revolutions are good but with zero turn.
Issue is Ball turn and movement: 0
Ball revolutions : good

Last edited:

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Has anyone tried resetting or tweaking the ball turn sliders?

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Has anyone tried resetting or tweaking the ball turn sliders?
Yeah I tweaked the Ball turn sliders to maximum and after hitting the deck the ball moving in same direction without any deviation and turn. But ball seems to have good revolutions visually. But no turn and deviation off the pitch

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Definitely no spin, even allowing for the limitations of Hemmings.

Has swing reduced too? It’s still there but doesn’t feel as pronounced.

The super-power AI 2nd Innings batting is as strong as ever mind. What’s the lowest 4th inns total anyone has ever defended? Anything under 300?

I concur , Aussies chased down 450 twice , 5 and 6 down in my Ashes current series ... disappointing!

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Career mode no spin and also tested it in new Play Now match on dusty pitch. Tweaked sliders to max and still no spin. Did create ticket on BA website

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Get spin back, get ring/outfield catches back, get ball wear back, sort out AI 4th inns.

This is all.

Also, I have noticed in career mode in T20s teams are chasing with only 1 wicket down or winning by 10 wickets. Needs to be altered in better way so that no 4-5 batsman should get chances.

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Get spin back, get ring/outfield catches back, get ball wear back, sort out AI 4th inns.

This is all.
I agree that fixing these would be great (and I'm sure they will fix spin pretty quickly, based on how they have responded in the past) but I would also add to this list:
  • Introduce caught and bowled for spinners as a means of dismissal (I've played over 100 hours of career mode bowling leg spin and not even seen a chance of this...I don't know if this occurs more frequently with pace bowling)
  • Allow the bowler to field the ball rather than stand next to it and wait for someone to run in from mid-off to pick it up as the batters take a single (basically remove the bowler freezing after delivery)
  • Introduce the ability, when fielding, to stop balls crossing the boundary through sliding to attempt to get to the ball
  • Introduce stumping as means of dismissal for spin bowling (the only way that this can happen is if a batter misses a slog sweep and, in over 100 hours, I have only seen this twice. Why do batters never advance down the pitch to spinners?).
  • Position the keeper correctly to affect a run out (at the moment the keeper stands too far from the stumps and is terribly slow in taking the bails off)

I doubt much of this will happen but it is disappointing that two not uncommon means of dismissal for spinners are missing.

Users who are viewing this thread