Cricket 24 - General Discussion

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
no update for over two weeks ,still so many bugs to fix and it seems like BA has shifted focus yet again . disappointed.
They are not listening us and not communicating atleast they should tell that patching is being done or not

Wahldo

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The scripting for fast bowler wickets have become absolutely laughable: Get smashed with a pull shot two balls in a row, somewhere in the over the batsman will be caught in the deep.

PJ13

Club Captain
The scripting for fast bowler wickets have become absolutely laughable: Get smashed with a pull shot two balls in a row, somewhere in the over the batsman will be caught in the deep.
I'm hoping that happens for me some time soon. In the match I'm currently playing, if the batsmen smash me for 2 fours in the over, they just hit a 3rd one at some stage to frustrate me haha.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Worst are those edges which fly between where a 5th slip and gully would go or the inside edges where you can't ever put a catcher in.

Then there's the top edge which means bouncers are barely viable

AR965

Club Captain
idk why my career mode takes so much time like when i skip to my player it takes 30 sec to load

Wahldo

Club Captain
Worst are those edges which fly between where a 5th slip and gully would go or the inside edges where you can't ever put a catcher in.

Then there's the top edge which means bouncers are barely viable
From Don Bradman cricket I've only had 2 or three top edges that were either taken by the keeper or one of the slips, the rest fly for 6.

As you say they go for 6 right behind the keeper without fail.

Wahldo

Club Captain
then you've done something wrong, I have the SA T20 teams and edit lineups all the time...
I'm in my second season of SA20 and still the downloaded squads (@Llewelynf) are not pulling through on my career.

I can view squads in Team Editor and they're as per download but in the career the squad is a combination of domestic and club fakes.

Attachments

• 17070499544223999516934460963316.jpg
    17070499544223999516934460963316.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'm in my second season of SA20 and still the downloaded squads (@Llewelynf) are not pulling through on my career.

I can view squads in Team Editor and they're as per download but in the career the squad is a combination of domestic and club fakes.
Ellis Burger = Eben Botha
Henry Pope = Heinrigh Pieterse
Dawid Jonathan = Duan Jansen

Wahldo

Club Captain
Thats how it works.
Not quite, there are no
international players (Salt, Pollard, Paul, Buttler, Malan) in my career mode despite existing in the downloaded squads.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
One thing i'd love to see editable are jumpers. So jarring seeing every team with a (usually wrong) cable knit. Let us change up like you can LS shirts

Users who are viewing this thread