Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Jake Azazel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
They've got our money now so why do they care? Virtually all of us knew what was going to happen from previous experience but still bought the game out of blind faith and lack of other options, myself included.

I think we can all accept that no game is perfect and any game will have it's little quirks but frankly BA should be embarrassed by some of the 'features' they've allowed to make it out to public release e.g. wicketkeepers flying at supersonic speed, fielders throwing a ball backwards from the boundary or some shots just not working altogether.

Then you get some features like weather just not being in the game at all. Shambles really.
I havent bought the game yet. Like I said a few months ago, I'm going to wait this one out. And boy did I dodge a bullet.

Karachi

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Career Mode has to be rigged sometimes. India chasing 572 in the 4th innings, I take the wicket to make it 6/241. Captain takes me off and doesn't bowl me again for the rest of the match. India then don't lose another wicket.View attachment 290580View attachment 290581

They didn't even win. It was a draw, they only needed another 5 runs.

Simulation calculations in the game are off the chart. I simulated a game against Nepal thinking result would be obvious victory for me. Nepal won.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I only play competition mode which for the most part doesnt seem to have too man issues. Gameplay in my last two series has been really really good. Although I do spend a lot of time of skilling and pitches.

This one is set up nicely to be an absolute thriller.

Im not sure how yet but I have managed to eliminate any scripted edges for 4 and am getting some really really good wickets.
Cricket 24 Screenshot 2024.02.16 - 16.07.03.22.png

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone else finding random Bangladeshi players auto populating associate squads?

Yep, an issue that’s been pointed out at launch and still has persisted.

Unless BA are predicting a future where Bangladesh turns into South Africa for associate nations.

joeb86

Club Captain
I only play competition mode which for the most part doesnt seem to have too man issues. Gameplay in my last two series has been really really good. Although I do spend a lot of time of skilling and pitches.

This one is set up nicely to be an absolute thriller.

Im not sure how yet but I have managed to eliminate any scripted edges for 4 and am getting some really really good wickets.
View attachment 290644

Apologies if you’ve posted elsewhere, but what do you do for skilling and pitches that makes it good?

Overall I still really enjoy batting but can find some of the bowling and fielding quite repetitive

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Apologies if you’ve posted elsewhere, but what do you do for skilling and pitches that makes it good?

Overall I still really enjoy batting but can find some of the bowling and fielding quite repetitive

It's repetitive by nature for sure but I'm getting a full tan free of scores and dismissals which adds a bit to it.

For example Pakistan got 440 and 329-9 in my Australian test on a flat wicket.

India have now just got just over 200 on this wicket.

Power in players stats is a big one I have put this down to 5 for every players. It's killed the rocket edges and on a slow wicket I'm getting slip catches taken at ankle height etc.

Ricky14

County Cricketer
@JNT BA Can we have separate option for hats? currently the colour of hat is default to what colour of cap is..but in real during test match cricketers wear white colour hat..

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
@JNT BA Can we have separate option for hats? currently the colour of hat is default to what colour of cap is..but in real during test match cricketers wear white colour hat..
We need this, ability to customise jumpers, recolour the Masuri helmet to resemble licensed designs and I'd love to see squad numbers by team not player, and adding cap numbers to players for unlicensed teams.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We need this, ability to customise jumpers, recolour the Masuri helmet to resemble licensed designs and I'd love to see squad numbers by team not player, and adding cap numbers to players for unlicensed teams.
I got tired after asking and raising support tickets for providing of open faced helmets without grills but my request went to disappointment. But I am confident that they will provide different helmet options in future iterations

Ricky14

County Cricketer
I got tired after asking and raising support tickets for providing of open faced helmets without grills but my request went to disappointment. But I am confident that they will provide different helmet options in future iterations
Yes, it will be great to see open faced helmets.. also few other designs

Xobii

School Cricketer
Hi,

I waited to get C24 because of all that I read. Went ahead and got it.

Is there anyway to transfer my created team in C22 to C24?

Thank you

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hi,

I waited to get C24 because of all that I read. Went ahead and got it.

Is there anyway to transfer my created team in C22 to C24?

Thank you
if your created team in C22 was created before C24 came out and you shared itm then it should be in C24 academy, if you didnt share it, then no you cannot

Users who are viewing this thread