Gods of Cricket - New Game

Jake Azazel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
If this game ends up being 90% visual and 10% substance I'm going to be furious at the waste of resources.

I agree. As excited as I am for a completely new game on a big and capable engine, and maybe this is too early to say, they have not unveiled any gameplay of any kind, and the only bits we have are all visual and game mode(?) related. I have learned to tone down expectations when it comes to cricket games though, so like with C24, I'm going reserved approach with this one too. I hope they get the basics right, atleast.

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Somehow feels closer to vapourware than a real product....

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
If a sports game appears with a title like "Gods/Legends/Lords of X" I am instantly skeptical... Just comes off as £15-20 shovelware to me

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I do hope it turns into something tangible though. Any competition has got to be good at the moment.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
I do hope it turns into something tangible though. Any competition has got to be good at the moment.
This.

It's the only reason I'm keeping any kind of eye out, as yeah, nothing released so far has hit me as anything other than the views mentioned above!

Gods of Cricket

School Cricketer
Any idea if it will be on PC?

Yes its for PC, Console and Mobile.
Thank you for tuning in! Your support means the world to Gods & Heroes Studio's Gods of Cricket (GOC). Stay tuned for more exciting content featuring these cricket legends!

Thank you for tuning in! Your support means the world to Gods & Heroes Studio's Gods of Cricket (GOC). Stay tuned for more exciting content featuring these cricket legends!
Welcome tp Planet C! Any details about gameplay mate?

Any idea if it will be on PC?

I do not care much about the graphics. If the gameplay is good without any loot-boxes or terrible IAPs (like mobile games), I am all for it.

At this point, any competition to BA could do wonders for us, customers....
Post automatically merged:

This does look promising I must say. I have always said someone needs to make a cricket game using the Unreal engine. One thing is sure: they will be passionate about their cricket and hopefuly that translates into solid and subtle gameplay
Yes its developed on UNREAL ENGINE

Gods of Cricket

School Cricketer
Gods of Cricket : Game In Development - Images Are Work In Progress. These visuals offer a glimpse into the upcoming game, currently in development. Please note that these images are not final and may undergo changes.

View attachment 286782View attachment 286783View attachment 286784View attachment 286785

Gods of Cricket

School Cricketer
I do not care much about the graphics. If the gameplay is good without any loot-boxes or terrible IAPs (like mobile games), I am all for it.

At this point, any competition to BA could do wonders for us, customers....

Users who are viewing this thread