Gods of Cricket - New Game

Anonymous Person

School Cricketer
Good thing is that they are focusing multiplayer mode. I hope 2 vs 2 multiplayer will be included in this one as 2 vs 2 is a most competitive multiplayer mode

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
By everything you mean single player as well right? When they said "Full Multiplayer" it seemed a bit weird. I don't play with other people.. I just to play against the AI.

Let's see how its gameplay holds up. That and ball physics are the only things I care about. Everything else, including graphics are secondary.
They were talking about”adaptive world class AI” as opponents as well whatever that transpires to be. I have a good feeling about this.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
What they mean by Full multiplayer game? may be 11 vs 11 online players? But that would be boring with little to no interaction.
I like the sound of real time career mode whatever it is.

issue

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
BA is doing good games but in serious need of competition.
Not good as you were saying they always break the game with updates lol how pathetic they are

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Will believe it when I see it. But if the eventual game is even half as good as they're promising then BA should be very concerned.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Gods of Cricket releasing to PC, Consoles, Android and iOS! Targeted to release in 2024!

Users who are viewing this thread