AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Any idea if it will be on PC?
They did mention cross platform, so I am thinking it will be on PC.

Wow! Competition is good!

Exactly, as long as this game delivers good cricketing experience like Full Ace Tennis, I am all in for not having the greatest of graphics. I mean some look good based on whatever we have seen from teasers but gameplay would be a selling point for me.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
It is an Indian studio I believe. Could be heavily IPL centred but we will wait and see. If they can deliver on some of their blurbs then it could be something fresh and exciting in the market.

One thing that I have questions about is the fact that on the other game on their website they have a development blog announcemnt dating from June or July saying coming soon. Not reading too much into that but it is a question. Ready to give them a massive amount of cheering on and lets see what they can deliver.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
mmmm there are some red flags there if you delve around a bit. Lets see.

Discord invite invalid. They have a game called Heroes of Districts that was suppossed to launch on 1st August 2022 but I can't really find out if it did really launch. Not wishing to be overtly negative but i have a little "Cricket Life" vibe in the pit of my stomach

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
litle net session of GODS of Cricket !F-0xYlaWoAEcPeR.jpeg

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
mmmm there are some red flags there if you delve around a bit. Lets see.

Discord invite invalid. They have a game called Heroes of Districts that was suppossed to launch on 1st August 2022 but I can't really find out if it did really launch. Not wishing to be overtly negative but i have a little "Cricket Life" vibe in the pit of my stomach
The only reason I felt it might not go Cricket Life route is that they did showcase this game at IGDC (India Game Developer Conference). People did play the game. So they have something. I however will be critical until I see a release date and or more information regarding the game.

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
The only reason I felt it might not go Cricket Life route is that they did showcase this game at IGDC (India Game Developer Conference). People did play the game. So they have something. I however will be critical until I see a release date and or more information regarding the game.

Was it NDA'd? If people played it I'm surprised there aren't any videos out there on the interwebs.

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I do not care much about the graphics. If the gameplay is good without any loot-boxes or terrible IAPs (like mobile games), I am all for it.

At this point, any competition to BA could do wonders for us, customers....

Users who are viewing this thread