Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'll be honest. The games were better off when Big Ant only had licenses for Australia and England. The community were better at keeping things up-to-date anyway. But Big Ant got too ambitious, and yet many of the things in the game are outdated like the New Zealand Kits for example. There is complete lack of communication between the company and player base regarding timing and release of patches and that has clearly disrupted the trust between us and the company. They are still to update the game regarding PSL Kits. Then, the CPL has to be updated because Jamaica Tallawahs are dead and replaced by Antigua and Barbuda Falcons etc. None of this is going to happen within the near future I guess.

At this point they could pay @wasteyouryouth to do some of the much needed updates at least.

Jake Azazel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
We dont talk about that!
First rule about PRO team mode, we dont talk about PRO team mode. Seriously though, I wonder if it actually was a thing they ever worked on or just something Ross (or Nacon) made up for the headlines to draw more customers into buying the game. Its like announcing a brand new car with flashy new capabilities to garner bookings and then on release day, showing up with a badly made facelift of an old model.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
First rule about PRO team mode, we dont talk about PRO team mode. Seriously though, I wonder if it actually was a thing they ever worked on or just something Ross (or Nacon) made up for the headlines to draw more customers into buying the game. Its like announcing a brand new car with flashy new capabilities to garner bookings and then on release day, showing up with a badly made facelift of an old model.
Actually if Big Ant made cars, the two front wheels would come only after two weeks in an update

Last edited:

Ricky14

County Cricketer
I am putting one more request for batting pads - big apologies to BA! and @JNT BA for tagging him in all the requests (pads like Morrant, Puma - which were wore by McCullum) I had made..

Here's one more if BA can think of designing and adding them :sweat:

GM - Wore by Gibbs, Trescothick, G. Smith, Umar and Kamran Akmal and few other players who used GM equipment6b9c27b6f498dd93e4ac1dbac343b79091267462dbb8cabedc37941c13c500ec.0.JPG

kiwicroat

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@MattW @JNT BA is there going to be weather added so rain stops play we asked for it in C22 and it never happened, surely it can be added to C24? I would love to know if its in the planning or not that's all?

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@MattW @JNT BA is there going to be weather added so rain stops play we asked for it in C22 and it never happened, surely it can be added to C24? I would love to know if its in the planning or not that's all?
When we are seeking these important weather updates and some people keep asking about kits and batting pads.

Karachi

Associate Captain
Is there anyway to turn on batting direction viewer/angler on the radar whilst playing with classic controls? I don't get this option. When playing with two players somehow this is available for second player with classic controls.

USA

County Cricketer
Not sure what to make of it. Simulating Eng innings returned Ollie Robinson scoring centuries in both innings. Wood scored a 4th inning century with Robinson to draw the test.

I am currently in a confused state of mind.

Users who are viewing this thread