Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not sure what to make of it. Simulating Eng innings returned Ollie Robinson scoring centuries in both innings. Wood scored a 4th inning century with Robinson to draw the test.

I am currently in a confused state of mind.

Were you playing against India by any chance?

Wahldo

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Dynamic lineups really kills the immersion for me. I get that in 2030 some of the guys would be getting on in years but its still a game.

If only there was an option to turn it off.

TharkiMan232

Club Captain
India
KKR
Profile Flag
India
Once i submitted ticket to get the lights on the stands of eden,still no update,they said they will pass it,I don't think its to hard to add in gameimages (2).jpegimages (2).jpeg

USA

County Cricketer
Were you playing against India by any chance?
All good now. No longer confused. Judging by his bowling figures against India in the ongoing test, he should stick to batting! BA have his abilities right :plainsmile:

PJ13

Club Captain
Has anyone had any runout issues with the AI recently? I've only just noticed that for a fair while now, I've not had to quit and reload a game because the AI tried to take a second run while the ball is at the stumps. Did I miss the patch for that or something?

TharkiMan232

Club Captain
India
KKR
Profile Flag
India
Not the first feature they ignored,asked them to add flags of nations and ipl teams in crowd with banners like go hard or go home,Ea added these things in games far back

PJ13

Club Captain
Why are so many licenced players wrong? Either they have wrong shirt names, wrong numbers, no audio names selected even though they are on the game and incorrect playing roles. Seeing bowling all-rounders as a wicket keeper and not being able to fix it is so frustrating. I just don't understand what research was actually done on these players while making them. If they only add 1 feature to the game, it has to be the ability to fix that nonsense.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Why are so many licenced players wrong? Either they have wrong shirt names, wrong numbers, no audio names selected even though they are on the game and incorrect playing roles. Seeing bowling all-rounders as a wicket keeper and not being able to fix it is so frustrating. I just don't understand what research was actually done on these players while making them. If they only add 1 feature to the game, it has to be the ability to fix that nonsense.
Luke Wells has hair, Will Jacks wearing #9, Hartley #65.

No other game stops you editing shirt numbers

PJ13

Club Captain
Luke Wells has hair, Will Jacks wearing #9, Hartley #65.

No other game stops you editing shirt numbers
I think it's ridiculous. It honestly makes no sense to me and I wish they would change it. I personally really enjoy this game but it breaks the immersion quite a lot. I'm playing against Pakistan at the moment and 3 players come out with #59 on their shirt and I can't change that. So annoying.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
In the present state the gameplay has issues
1. Automatic triggering of prod pull shot animation glitch
2. Absence of overcast weather
3. Catching mini game is not working

These are important fixes need to be addressed. But they are not addressing these. Please don't raise tickets for silly and cosmetic stuff

luckysoni

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
In the present state the gameplay has issues
1. Automatic triggering of prod pull shot animation glitch
2. Absence of overcast weather
3. Catching mini game is not working

These are important fixes need to be addressed. But they are not addressing these. Please don't raise tickets for silly and cosmetic stuff
Also sweep shot doesn't trigger against spinners in arcade mode ,

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I am expecting some patches in future but timelines is not known yet. Below is the reply I got from their Support team.

1708968549459.png

Users who are viewing this thread