Cricket 24 - General Discussion

zuhair1581

School Cricketer
What happened to Big ant?. They were supposed to go to Pakistan for PSL capture and New Zealand for NZ team capture, there is no update since 1 and half months. @JNT BA @MattW Please reply atleast on PSL

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They are like R* games,everything hidden but quality is not upto R* games
If my guess is right then Patching is done with cricket 24 and they moved on to Rugby 24 without addressing few key gameplay issues raised as tickets.It's my guess

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Apparently they are releasing PRO team for AFL 23 , so nothing is totally lost for C24 , may be we might get 2/3 more patches in next couple of months.
All I’ve heard is that they are updating team lists for AFL 23, that’s about it. Hard to take anything anyone from BA says seriously after so many broken promises

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
On twitter, that community professionals page is a bit odd isn’t it? It looks like Ross is a mod on it, and it does have the feel of a Pravda style page
The fact it's just some random bloke from India with no apparent relation to the studio is so weird. Writing novels for posts, sulking when anyone dares to criticise his beloved company, it's all so odd. Big Ant have shown a typical trope of large companies in that "they are not your friend"

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The fact it's just some random bloke from India with no apparent relation to the studio is so weird. Writing novels for posts, sulking when anyone dares to criticise his beloved company, it's all so odd. Big Ant have shown a typical trope of large companies in that "they are not your friend"
Bro is making chatgpt overwork for his novels

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Atleast he can use the ChatGPT to figure it out that community professionals is not grammatically correct English words.

HRH H

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Afternoon All. Have a double barrel question. Playing Cricket 22 on Series S, finding that the academy is not as active as it would be for a newer game.
Is it worth paying for Cricket 24? Which brings me to my next question, what's the chances of cricket 24 coming to game pass next month? Anyone with some info potentially? Noticed that Cricket 22 was added to game pass in April 23 after an October release, which would be the same in this instance.
Thanks alot

SuperSteph

School Cricketer
Luke Wells has hair, Will Jacks wearing #9, Hartley #65.

No other game stops you editing shirt numbers
Absolutely man, I’m with you. I recently posted on the big ants mega thread about this. Even though the licensed players look cool they are useless. You can’t change anything like Steve smith has an armguard etc. etc. there are lots I can go on for days. Also those horrific shoes the licensed players wear that look like basketball shoes. Surely simple things like the grip on licensed bats should be allowed to be changed just like in real life. Marnus bats with a red or Green grip on his kooka. The restrictions on the licensed players is too much and ruins the game for me. I literally take them out of my teams and put my own version of the player in so their licensing to me has absolutely no point. They see at as massive marketing that they are super proud of I see it as absolute waste of my time.

SuperSteph

School Cricketer
What happened to Big ant?. They were supposed to go to Pakistan for PSL capture and New Zealand for NZ team capture, there is no update since 1 and half months. @JNT BA @MattW Please reply atleast on PSL
Apparently they are releasing PRO team for AFL 23 , so nothing is totally lost for C24 , may be we might get 2/3 more patches in next couple of months.
I really hope we do get more patches. Also more batting styles. Remember before the game was realeased they were showing Bradman and Tendulkar with some new styles to promote the game……. Aaand nothing happened, so it was just bogus marketing. They really have improved the game but if they just listen to the community they would literally give us a great game. Most of these batting styles are from cricket 19.

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Absolutely man, I’m with you. I recently posted on the big ants mega thread about this. Even though the licensed players look cool they are useless. You can’t change anything like Steve smith has an armguard etc. etc. there are lots I can go on for days. Also those horrific shoes the licensed players wear that look like basketball shoes. Surely simple things like the grip on licensed bats should be allowed to be changed just like in real life. Marnus bats with a red or Green grip on his kooka. The restrictions on the licensed players is too much and ruins the game for me. I literally take them out of my teams and put my own version of the player in so their licensing to me has absolutely no point. They see at as massive marketing that they are super proud of I see it as absolute waste of my time.
Agree with you on this.. BA commented that due to the players' deals with the kit manufacturers they are not able to provide the option to edit.. but BA has to find a way to ensure overall likeness to the licensed players (like Smith wears an arm guard, Marnus has a red grip on Kookaburra Ghost, Carrey and Convey wear full sleeves while batting, some bowlers wear wrist bands, etc)

Shoes designs can be better.. the default one with maroon and black looks way off and many licensed players have them.. For their next game they can introduce some branded shoes designs or give more options to the users to edit.

Allowing to change little things for
licensed players will be quite helpful for the users.

Users who are viewing this thread