NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am atleast happy with Pant’s form. I love that guy as a wicket keeping batsman and cannot wait to see him in our test XI back.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am atleast happy with Pant’s form. I love that guy as a wicket keeping batsman and cannot wait to see him in our test XI back.

Pant in this type of form may actually be our WC keeper if he keeps it going. Jitesh hasn’t hit the highs of his previous campaigns yet and seems to have been exposed a bit.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Who switched on the "stick cricket" button again?

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
This Pandya's transfer looks like Pogba's transfer back to United :asleep:
Figo reminds of Figo!

Pandya kinda got himself in the situation! Left MI - shat on them - Returns & is now leading them (Rohit had no clue that he was getting replaced plus Bumrah etc were overlooked) so of course MI fans hate him! Pandya screwed Pandya!

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
Figo reminds of Figo!

Pandya kinda got himself in the situation! Left MI - shat on them - Returns & is now leading them (Rohit had no clue that he was getting replaced plus Bumrah etc were overlooked) so of course MI fans hate him! Pandya screwed Pandya!
Figo that's a big word man.

Bevab

Staff Member
Figo reminds of Figo!

This is nothing like Luis Figo, c’mon.

There’s no animosity between Mumbai Indians and Gujarat Titans, let alone the decades long rivalry between Spain’s top two where on pitch events play only a minor role in contrast to everything off it historically.

The real blame lies with the owners who made this boneheaded decision but I doubt anyone’s going to criticise them for very obvious reasons, so we have a circle where the MI fans realise partly that they’re responsible but can’t criticise them because they may get ejected out of the stadium or be accused of hypocrisy when their team has been bankrolled by them and so resort to taking out their frustration on Pandya, the GT fans criticise their former captain for leaving them, other fans criticise Pandya for numerous reasons ranging from general dislike to their favourite Rohit being poorly treated, the other players and commentators hit back at the fans because they’re an easy and convenient target to do so for selling clicks. Meanwhile, the directly involved parties all have a mixture of emotions and feelings that make them reluctant to air out all of their grievances publicly at least for now.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
Yeah more like Pogba than Figo, Pandya is a product of MI, who has been brought back with heavy sum.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeah more like Pogba than Figo, Pandya is a product of MI, who has been brought back with heavy sum.
I don't think many hated Pogba (Pogback, Pogboom) when he returned (hell most supported him v Jose) but you guys are right Figo isn't a great example :)

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
I don't think many hated Pogba (Pogback, Pogboom) when he returned (hell most supported him v Jose) but you guys are right Figo isn't a great example :)
Yeah Pogba is not hated at first, he was product of United academy, went to Juve, returned back to UTD with heavy transfer fee, just mentioned that similarity.

Users who are viewing this thread