Patch changelist

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I can't change any of the tours round for the patch but if I get chance I'll try and add a section for editing tours to the editor.

Freddie2007

School Cricketer
Are you able to change the run-rates of first-class matches to around 3-4 an over rather than over 4, as many teams are scoring at well over 4 an over, there are far too many overs bowled in a first-class day and can you make it so more wickets fall in one-day games.

LewisQ

School Cricketer
Glenn - I noticed a few missing and incorrectly evaluated players in the Ireland team when I played the demo. If you need any help on the Irish data (or adding to the pool of available players, and players likely to appear for the national side in the near future) I'll be happy to lend a hand. Amongst other things, it becomes quite confusing since CC07 uses the old Football Manager trick of generating generic surnames based on those associated with a particular nationality in the game, and the same ones keep cropping up repeatedly because there are so few Irish players in the DB.

Really enjoyed the demo, don't suppose you know if the game is slated for release in Ireland? Had a look in Game on Friday without success (although I picked up BLIC07 for €15 - must have sold horribly!)

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
Contact Rob Timewell (Timewell) on these boards about data, as thats his domain.

Not sure if it is slated for release in Ireland - I'd suggest contacting Midas directly :)

Freddie2007

School Cricketer
Can you make it possible to change the openers before the start of an innings, so for example if you need 300 to win from 60 overs in a Test match you can put in an attacking batsman to push the run-rate up.

lancashire666

International Coach
im really looking forward to getting this patch now as the central contact resing players is getting frustrating.
ive singed hoggard and harmison for lancashire, there have both been given central contracts as well as flintoff.
england are playing internationals and have called up hoggard, flintoff and anderson but not harmison, but harmison still cant be played as he is being rested by england, but he hasnt bowled a single ball this season and im halfway through, and now im without anderson!

and it just got worse!
sounth africa are touring england, anderson, harmison, hogard and flitoff have all been called up for england, and i have kallis as one of my overseas players who has been called up for south africa. and sri lanka are touring india so im without Murali as well.
6 fantastic bowlers in my team and all of them unavailble

playersoninternationals.jpg

Last edited:

scritty

School Cricketer
Patch is now 2.02 (not 2.01)

Just wondered if there had been any more changes ? The messages here (and the ones that were on Rockingham originally) called the patch 2.1 - now it's 2.2... ?

Scritty

Users who are viewing this thread