Satish's Downloads

should i continue makin krap or leave?

• Total voters
Satish's Bats

Hi My First Bat ever.please post ur comments. i Have Tried pepsi bats ( Custom Made By Me ) cause i wanted to try something different Please post comments n requests n please post the requests of never made b4 bats although they may be unusual but i like them thnx.

The bats are looking the same but it depends where n how u want the logos . if u want pepsi sign n writing front u may do so. if u want logo front n writing n sign back then also n etc.

Here are the bats

Attachments

• template.JPG
    template.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 181
  • template2.JPG
    template2.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 176
  • template3.JPG
    template3.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 176
  • Pepsi Bats.zip
    83.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
Here it is!!!

Here it is . some guys have been asking for the smasher API-g Bat which is used by salman butt n also by wavell hinds from pakistan n westindies respectively. two people have attempted the bat actually 1 was just not looking rite . the other one by guys of cricket was ok but needed improvement as the pic of this bat which is very rare was small n not of high quality so it did not look good especially the bat . heres my attempt of that bat as i have a better pic.

here it is Smasher API-G.
It Was bieng requested by in all bat threads. so if u see this download it n i am sure u will like it.

any more requests?

Attachments

• Smasher (Team Management).JPG
    Smasher (Team Management).JPG
    9 KB · Views: 151
  • Smasher (In Game-Hinds & Butt).JPG
    Smasher (In Game-Hinds & Butt).JPG
    45 KB · Views: 154
  • Smasher API-G (S.Butt,W.Hinds).zip
    112.5 KB · Views: 84
help!! i used bharat bat making tutorial. it was cool until the saving part. i did not have the option of saving it in targa format. any ideas??

Satish's Face thread

hi i am starting this new face thread as i just learnt how to make faces. i will be accepting reqeusts but also will i do my own thing. so my first aim is the WI SA series face pack. but i am accepting requests from now on. :cheers

E=MC said:
can u make arshad khan please
Hey man I think Rahul made Arshad's face already. I guss you should go in his thread and check it there. :cool:

Satish555 good to see you making faces...Good luck!!! :cheers

My First Bat

here is my first bat....i hope you like this bat....now i post my bats to this thread thanks to Satish who gave me permission to post in his thread......you also find this bat in bharat's thread......please tell me if you like this bat and request me for more bats..... :cheers

Attachments

• bdm.jpg
    bdm.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 105
  • BDM.zip
    122.4 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread