!!! A Must Download For Everybody !!!

sharathu7

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ya i know but in some the systems it won't get installed directly.I have an alternate way of installing it.

ssssss

School Cricketer
tutsipoppy2 said:
Yo Yo Yo Yo.......................YO

Hi, this is what i found today....

DirectX 9c - December 2005 Edition (46.1MB)

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...-8985-29a44c601264/directx_dec2005_redist.exe

Although its a 46MB download but no matter if ur on dial-up or broadband, whether it takes u 1 day, 1 hour or 1 minute.....just download and install this. Why?? Here's why :

Ofcourse this is an updated version of the directx which is recommened for all.

I downloaded, installed and played Cricket 2005 and WOOO....

1. I got edges of top order batsman/tailends in an ODI !!!(I got in TEST but despite of the values, never got edges in ODIs...C2005 Bug)

2. More Swing n Seam.....and MORE OFTEN than before.

3. Better FPS.

4. Misc. improvement

5. Maybe many more which i will be discover later.

I dunno if this just affected me but i'm glad it did. This really added another fact in my theory :

"Cricket 2004/05 behaves differently with different systems having different configrations."

So, its a MUST Download.

I think EA Sports(HB Studios) should re-release this as their official C2005 Patch...;)

Lemme know how it behaved in respect to C2005 on ur system.

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

HI. I HAVE CREATED A PATCH FOR CRICKET 2005 THAT WILL IMPROVE GAME'S PERFORMANCE AND GRAPHICS. I HAVE ALSO CREATED MANY ROASTERS.I WANT TO SUBMIT THEM BUT IAM UNABLE TO SUBMIT. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO SUBMIT. IS IT FREE? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi How I Can Submit My Patches?!!!!

manee

Chairman of Selectors
1. Dont post in caps or you will get banned

2. Its rosters not roasters :p

3. Submit by clicking go advanced in the reply box. Then towards the bottom, manage attachements, find your file...attach and then upload. And post your messege. It is free

Good luck

Manee

sid_19840

International Coach
ssssss said:
HI. I HAVE CREATED A PATCH FOR CRICKET 2005 THAT WILL IMPROVE GAME'S PERFORMANCE AND GRAPHICS. I HAVE ALSO CREATED MANY ROASTERS.I WANT TO SUBMIT THEM BUT IAM UNABLE TO SUBMIT. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO SUBMIT. IS IT FREE? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi How I Can Submit My Patches?!!!!

You cannot submit in the PC Downloads Center.Start a thread in the Cricket 2005 Downloads forum and your best patches shall be selected and put in the Planetcricket Downloads Center.

As for how to attach the files in a thread of your's,follow the instructions given by Manee in the post above.

Just to add why everyone's asking you to not post in caps(incase you havent read the rules already)

Forum Rules said:
10) No All Caps: Don't post a whole reply/thread in all capital letters. This is shouting on the Internet and isn't considered very polite.

prasanna26

School Cricketer
Any Patch To Change The Key Map Controller

A QUESTION? IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE THE KEY MAP CONTROLLER ?I MEAN TO CHANGE THE KEY CONTROL IN THE CRICKET 2005 (BRITISH EDITION). i need thisd help

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...-8985-29a44c601264/directx_dec2005_redist.exe

Although its a 46MB download but no matter if ur on dial-up or broadband, whether it takes u 1 day, 1 hour or 1 minute.....just download and install this. Why?? Here's why :

1. I got edges of top order batsman/tailends in an ODI !!!(I got in TEST but despite of the values, never got edges in ODIs...C2005 Bug)

3. Better FPS.

4. Misc. improvement

I dunno if this just affected me but i'm glad it did. This really added another fact in my theory :

"Cricket 2004/05 behaves differently with different systems having different configrations."

So, its a MUST Download.

I think EA Sports(HB Studios) should re-release this as their official C2005 Patch...;)

!!! WORD LIFE !!![/QUOTE]

is it possible to change the keyboard control for PC in cricket 2005 ? help me please ,

IS ist possible to change the keyboard control for cricket 2005 PC, i couldn't change it

M.Di Venuto said:
well, like a few other people have said here, maybe its all in the mind, but i dont think it improved mine at all. which i was surprised at because i have a low end graphics card (geforce 4 mx 440) but hey its nice to be running the latest direct x ;)

sid_19840

International Coach
prasanna26 said:
is it possible to change the keyboard control for PC in cricket 2005 ? help me please ,

IS ist possible to change the keyboard control for cricket 2005 PC, i couldn't change it

I dont think its possible atm.I think the configurations can be changed for a joypad but not a keyboard.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
prasanna26 said:
A QUESTION? IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE THE KEY MAP CONTROLLER ?I MEAN TO CHANGE THE KEY CONTROL IN THE CRICKET 2005 (BRITISH EDITION). i need thisd help

3. Better FPS.

4. Misc. improvement

So, its a MUST Download.

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

Excuse me......but why have to copy-pasted whatever i wrote in the first post of this thead???

Whats the point???

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
Hi guys this must be a stupid question, but,

where the hell should I extract the files?? Anywhere??

thanks

sridharbulusu said:
Hi guys this must be a stupid question, but,

where the hell should I extract the files?? Anywhere??

thanks

Sorry guys, that was indeed a stupid question. I just found out!

jacobfelix

International Coach
Initially when I first installed C2005 and played, I wasnt getting any Edges. Saw this thread. Installed the Dec edition of Directx. Here's a proof of what is happening when I batted after the updation [ Hard Mode-Dry Pitch-Faislabad Test-No Patches( i.e E.A's AI only)

MIND OVER MATTER.....whatever :p

Attachments

• Edges.jpg
    Edges.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 114

jacobfelix

International Coach

Attachments

• Edge.jpg
    Edge.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 83