!!! A Must Download For Everybody !!!

buballo

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hELP pLEASE

Hi guys,
I have just updated my cricket game. Thanks to all who put the effort in. However my bowling circle has become this huge purple circle. How do I make it go back to the original size so i can bowl more accuratelt.

Thanks

Saurav

School Cricketer
As amazing as it sounds I found it to have more edges as well. Something definately changed with the new DX9.0c. Thanks for that Tutsi.

dtrain

Club Cricketer
I downloaded direct x 9, and although i still haven't had an edge yet, i do find it is alot harder to time the shots consistently, and the flow of the game is alot smoother. Hopefully I haven't put the mos on myself now though.

Thanx threadmaker

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Well from the Game point of view no change for me but nevertheless thanks for the update.

gratefuldave54

School Cricketer
Hi everyone.Just tried batting with this and didn`t notice much difference except I scored my first ever overthrows.Coincidence?

khan31

International Coach
This is a classic mind over matter. He made you think it would work and you believed him. I have downloaded it and it didn't do any of the things he claimed. I have played several matches with no change. I mean it's only a graphics patch.

StormySteve

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's not a patch, it just a program that works with your graphics environment and PC games are written to use it... DirectX 9c is going to make Cricket 2005 and indeed other software run smoother/better because it is an update
to DX9b and it's predecessors...

Steve S.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Well technically it should NOT make any changes other than making the game FPS better.

But in case of HBS Cricket 2005, well it DOES makes a change that i and others have experienced. I dunno how it happened but it did.

If it didnt worked for u.....too bad.

kymsheba

Club Cricketer
well after my first LBW as i said (post 42) i am now getting a lot more edges ranging from the wicket keeper around to gully, the edges are going to fielders left and right as well as high and low, i even got a couple of edges fly over 3rd slip now WICKED!!!! :D

And in my last game just finished i got my first ever overthrows I didn't even know we could get overthrows first time i ever seen this happen.

Tutsi is right i now believe in that it has affected gameplay somehow. :cheers

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Maybe it makes the game run a bit faster, which means that the CPU will get more edges and other dismissels by playing the ball too l8

mehkar

International Coach
:help hey guyzz I downloaded this directx but found this error

"a required resource appeared to be corrupted"
plz tell me something

Users who are viewing this thread