My Cricket 2005 Review (PC)

mikehextall1

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
after waiting for ages to get to my not quite so local game store to by Cricket 2005 i was disgusted with what i saw. i played a test england vs australia, i batted first, the cpu bowled full and straight and the only shot i could play was the straight drive which never beat the mid off or mid on, i tried to leave one alone and it hit the pad flew over the slips and went for 4, i did the same thing again, 4 runs overs the slips, so i got fed up and autoplayed and was skittled for 169, bowling to Hayden and Langer who took 100 off the first 8 overs in a TEST MATCH, their was atleast 2 mis fields that went for 4 every over, the computer just constantly hit boundarys and none of my fields could stop the ball, it was near on impossible to take wickets i bowled every type of delivery and none of them even threatened the batsmen,

well theirs my review and im utterly disapointed

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Lol you must be terrible at bowling. Pakistan are currently 50 not out off 20 overs in my game. p.s im on hard setting.

adthomp

International Cricketer
what wicket were you playing on?? green and damp wickets really do suck for batting

that staight drive does anoy the hell out of me not beating the field just have to yime it right so it goes staight

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well we always complain cricket games are too easy.
I don't think the difficulty is a problem; you'll master it eventually. It's more important that the game is relatively bug free.

Users who are viewing this thread