My Review of Cricket 2005

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok I got this game on the PC yesterday and started playing a full 50 over ODI. The Bowling seems to be easy as if you ball a good line and lenght you will trouble the batsman. I got Australia out of 109 with pakistan. The seam bowlers are my main weapons. I am seeing that some of my spinners can't turn the ball quite as much as the Brain Lara Demo. The bowling is easy and most of the time does'nt challlenge you much.

The Batting is tough which makes it kinda good. Edges are certain in the begginning of the game, you will have to built up your batsman to play big shots.

The fielding is also very buggy. It has tons of bugs like WK still dos'nt field the bowl and the misfields are there. The WK also misses alot! The fielding has nothing to offer in this game and is very boring. (now i know why BLIC has manual fielding).

Overall 4.5/10
Graphics 8.5/10
Gameplay 4/10
Audio 6/10
Lifespan 4/10

Sureshot

Executive member
Cricket 2005 has manual fielding. I would assume so all the others have.

qaisar

School Cricketer
My review is too short and to the point.
"****tiest game on earth ever" that sums it up.

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Well you need to show improvement to keep going. There are Little changes in the gameplay and all they've done is improved the graphics. The fielding bugs have increased!

JANER

Club Cricketer
How can you review the game after having it less then 24 hours?
and how the hell can you give lifespan 4/10 when the batting is so hard and so much to learn, I would have given lifespan 9/10 as thats one of the games strongest points.
Don't give up your dayjob btw, reviewing material you are not.

blinker_ts

School Cricketer
commentary is better? lol!!! bt nothing has changed... nt a single new phrase has been put into da game

wifler

Club Cricketer
"The batsman can't have any complaints about that, that's international cricket..." :p

Ste

Executive member
Has anyone noticed that when batting and the CPU bowls a maiden, Benaud says there were 11 runs off the over. This seems to happen after every maiden!

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Ive noticed that sort of thing before. The commentary is basically one of the worst aspects of the game!

Top Score

School Cricketer
blinker_ts said:
commentary is better? lol!!! bt nothing has changed... nt a single new phrase has been put into da game

Umm yes there is. How about when Jim Maxwell asks Richie about changes in regards to umpiring and equipment etc and Richie reflects on the old days and compares them to the current days.

Users who are viewing this thread