Cricket 2005 - my side of the story

razzreloaded

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
well as far as Cricket 2005 goes, its an amazing game in all aspects. the only thing that bothers a little bit is the batting, if someone can come up with a patch, where if you drive the ball it hits hard that would make this game 10/10
that being said the batting difficulty shows its relation to the real game... its tough to play a shot earlier on if you dont time it and your confidence is low...

My gameplay:
so far iv made 176 with India in a 20 over match against south africa...im playing the world series..
i scored 110 with ganguly who played nothing like he plays in reality, cause cmon, lets be realistic..ganguly and a 100 dont go hand in hand, at least not now..but it was still nice to see...
the shot i played the best was the sweep shot with the six hit button of the spinners, i took the ball pitched outside the off stump and hit it for fours and sixes.. very realistic sweep shot..

A Hint:
this could be a flaw, but i take it as a hint to let you guys know.. if you want to get batsman bowled and see their stumps fly out of the ground, then this is what you do.
use either of the swing options with your pace bowler and bowl the ball absolutely full..making it a full toss..this means once you have chosen your swing option take your cursor all the way behing the batsmans stumps and then keep the pace meter at full when you deliver..99% of the time he gets bowled, cause they try to drive and miss the swing completely..its pretty cool try it out.. i got 8 batsman out like that...
now they will get used to it as well...so bowl a different variation and line the next ball and then bowl a full toss after that..itll work..
check it out and let me know

well thats all for this segment..ill post more when i play again
peace for now

Samhain

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I did that with Shoaib Akhtar and got a stump to go flying out the ground, which was something I was wondering if you could do and you obviously can.

Looked damn good, just wish you could save replays.

Users who are viewing this thread