which AI patch do u want in the mega patch

Which AI patch would you like to see in the mega patch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Which AI Patch would you like to see for the mega patch.This poll shall be limited to 20 days.

Siddharth

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I didn't play them all. But I played Tutsi 2.0 only. The only difference (for me) was that the sixes don't go too far and the batsmen finally bat a bit agressively. That's a plus point.

But I read Sid has implanted some kind of element that batsmen will react, based upon runs, to a runchase. That's something to vote for. But I never tried that patch yet.

But so far I won't vote yet.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
I think you should take a poll(s) of wat features of wat patches r the best, but overall Tutsi has the best patch (IMO)

sid_19840

International Coach
in the first version of mega patch we are only taking already made patches and not combining features,that shall be done in the next version

maxwasim

Club Cricketer
i think i want a blend of all three modders ie Tutsi , Eddie , Sid
slow outfield from eddie , cover drive and striaght drive from sid and rest from tutsi

dazza76

Club Cricketer
I would prefer to just keep the game ai as it is because personally i think all the AI patches so far are shite. no offence like

Hero

Club Captain
Still boss patch has not been emerged so wait for it before voting for anyone.

Damp Pitch

Club Cricketer
There should be a seperate Mega AI Patch, seperate from the Mega graphics patch!!!!!!

They are small downloads and I don't want to D/L megabytes just to get the AI patch.
People may not want all the graphic changes also.

Combining AI and graphics in one patch is a bit
silly IMHO. Don't go down this road PLEASE!!!!!!

As for with AI patch to use.....there is a long way to go.
It is way to early to be talking about best AI patch.

No AI patch has made me think GOOD........now I can start to really play this game instead of comming to the downloads forum every day in hope :eek:

JANER

Club Cricketer
dazza76 said:
I would prefer to just keep the game ai as it is because personally i think all the AI patches so far are shite. no offence like
I prefer default too, but I do keep my eyes peeled for the latest patches info etc.

gold639

International Coach
Boss's patch is releasing tomorrow, lets see how that is.

So far, Eddie's and Tutsi's patches have been equally good. Eddie has released two different patches, one for tests, and one for odis. He's done one only for batting too, to make the cpu bowl more realistically. That appears to be awesome! I vote for Eddie's patches :)

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
I voted for BOSS COOL GAMEPLAY patch as he took time and patience to release his patch. Today BOSS has release his patch.
:cool: And I think it is just fabulous :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread