The Mehkar's and Virender's Mega patch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
M.Di Venuto said:
:noway dont waste your time. if people want to patch their cricket 2005 they would probably prefer downloading what they want anyway. which is all this patch is going to do, but not give them a choice as to what overlays, rosters, stumps, etc. that they want.
and even if there is some original components in the patch, we dont even know what they are!
hey mods? this thread is going nowhere (hint hint) ;)
:sucks
Mate atleast he is trying and making a patch for us,not like u commenting harshly here.If someone's like them then they will download otherwise they
won't. :rolleyes:

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
guys, just a reminder to please be on topic !

@mehkar - are you really gonna release it ? if not, then PM me
and i'll close the thread !

M.Di Venuto

Club Cricketer
gaurav_indian said:
Mate atleast he is trying and making a patch for us,not like u commenting harshly here.If someone's like them then they will download otherwise they
won't. :rolleyes:
Yeah ok mate. I'll make a patch. I'll download everyone elses work. Put it in a zip file. Then offer it up for download here. Oh hang on. Isnt someone else doing that right now? But at least I'll actually put it on the interent, and maybe post some screenshots to prove its existence.
But hey I did offer him help. And in like a week no one has seen anything. Im losing a bit of patience. I cant work out why he is wasting everyones time.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
ok thats it..i've had enough !
mehkar - if you are willing to release the patch, then PM me and
i'll open it for you.
Till then

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread