The Mehkar's and Virender's Mega patch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehkar

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Karachi Express said:
mate you are a big fool!!!!Got o www.megaupload.com and upload it over there if you have brain!!!!! And guyz while sending it to me on MSN he went offline and everything waz cancelled!!!

I have tried from Mega Upload. and Sorry for that I was DC during the file was transferred to you. I am so Sorry for that! I will try it again please online again...see the screenshots of mega upload site... :onpc

Attachments

• same.JPG
    same.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 107
  • same 2.JPG
    same 2.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 112
  • same 3.JPG
    same 3.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 111

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Right...

Im not disrespecting you, or your work, but can you please post an in game screenshot, list of patches included, or some other confirmation that this patch will come into being. Preferably an in game screenshot.

Im not accusing you, Im just wanting to find out about this patch.

kush

Club Cricketer
Yeh give us info and screenshots. Then we can all believe you and support you to get this patch released.

dkp131

Club Cricketer
that is what everyone has to say. your work is awsome shehwag and mehkhar but we need some more info. plz

vinuatlast

Club Captain
me and my friends cant download from megaupload...why u dont upload it to filefront.....or rapidshare....or may be fileplanet........please megaupload suckx .it will take years to download....

sid_mohd

School Cricketer
Hello., I amSiddique., i want 2 play the cricket 2005 in multiplayer can any one tell me how 2 play on multiplay player., i am waiting for reply

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I don't think it's possible siddique.
Anyhow you can play multiplayer online though.
Visit the Online play section for that.

mehkar

International Coach
luhar_v said:
hey waiting for ur patch DUDE

hey luhar this patch is completed but it is not uploading may be my net problem Im using cable net I m very sorry for delay and Im trying to upload it and I ask ste many times but if this Patch doesnot release in some days so please dont mind and Hope u forgive me

gaurav_indian

International Coach
mehkar said:
hey luhar this patch is completed but it is not uploading may be my net problem Im using cable net I m very sorry for delay and Im trying to upload it and I ask ste many times but if this Patch doesnot release in some days so please dont mind and Hope u forgive me
Mate why don't you try to upload it from someone's else computer or any of
your friend?

M.Di Venuto

Club Cricketer
mehkar said:
gaurav_indian said:
Mate why don't you try to upload it from someone's else computer or any of
your friend?
:noway dont waste your time. if people want to patch their cricket 2005 they would probably prefer downloading what they want anyway. which is all this patch is going to do, but not give them a choice as to what overlays, rosters, stumps, etc. that they want.
and even if there is some original components in the patch, we dont even know what they are!
hey mods? this thread is going nowhere (hint hint) ;)
:sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread