The Mehkar's and Virender's Mega patch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.Di Venuto

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If you get stuck come back here for help! There are a few people here more than happy to help you get this up. Do you know how to post screenshots? If you get stuck a few of these might help so we can help out.

mehkar

International Coach
Still not uploading SO if u guyz want to help I ll post some screen Shot But I dont know Y it is not uploading Many time I see "error the requested URl doesnot found"

Wildwil

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Try your best guys. Really looking forward to it

M.Di Venuto

Club Cricketer
mehkar said:
Still not uploading SO if u guyz want to help I ll post some screen Shot But I dont know Y it is not uploading Many time I see "error the requested URl doesnot found"
Yes. We want to help. Post some screenies and we'll see what we can do. But I'm getting the feeling some people are losing patience with all these 'problems.'

jaiit_84

Club Cricketer
i think mehkar is cheating us.still he is not posting the screen shots he is a cheater

mehkar

International Coach
Jaiit U break my Heart I m just late in posting screenies it doesnot means that im cheating with u
plz Believe Me Im not cheating And word cheating is not in my dictionary I like to work Honestly in all passions
So Today I m posting screen shots But I dont know how can U guess what type of Problem this is.

Last edited:

mehkar

International Coach
See this screen shots and try to uderstand what the prb

See this screen shots and try to uderstand what the problem is! : :help

Attachments

• screen.JPG
    screen.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 62
  • error.JPG
    error.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 60

mehkar

International Coach
I already said that Im not able to E-mail it I dont know whats the problem But today Im again trying to send it through google account

Can I post error of email too

Here is the mail error!!!!!
:help :upray

Attachments

• Error Mail.JPG
    Error Mail.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 53

sid_19840

International Coach
I dont really see the need for it,if all the patch contains is a collection of other existing patches without something new,then whats the point of downloading it or trying uploading it in the first place? Im sorry if Im sounding harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread