International Season solved

avk2love

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
owing to the fact that we can change team names i am making a download for international season
swaping eng county teams to international teams
my download will compramise of a exe file and a roster
post ur views on this

ronny_kingsley

Club Cricketer
barmyarmy said:
You shouldn't need to change names and swap players. Changing the rsg or even mch file is pretty easy.

Agreed .I think hex editing the .mch file will be easy compared to the exe.

We can start 1)County season and save it. then 2) start the WC.

Hex edit the .mch file of both and swapping the setttings we can easily get all the international teams in a county format.

Sounds easy but it needs cracking .

Prakash bhai can do it easily I think cos he has edited the .mch files before.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Here's what I've done:

Edited the rsg and made the county championship all test nations. Small problem - can't select a team to play with...

Looked at the .tmt file and found the bytes that control the teams and fixtures. Small problem - can't work out how to change the user team...

Will come back to this later...

avk2love

Club Cricketer
ok barmyarmy ,i will try ur way but if it will be complecated than i willl post it my way...........
cheers

amit1

School Cricketer
i was thinking that since the world series is no longer held , i cud replace it wid the 'international twenty 20 cup'.the vb series will be played in the aus tours.any views?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
The Aussie domestic patch was easier to do cause all I was doing was changing who played who in the aussie comp.

avk2love

Club Cricketer
amit1 said:
i was thinking that since the world series is no longer held , i cud replace it wid the 'international twenty 20 cup'.the vb series will be played in the aus tours.any views?
ya , do it

kodos

International Coach
I have had a go at making an international season and i think i have fixed up the problem of can't controlling a team. here is a pic, i have changed Middlesex to Australia. One problem is that I don't know what the .rsg file for the full season is. Can anyone help??

Attachments

• county.jpg
    county.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 173

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
kodos said:
I have had a go at making an international season and i think i have fixed up the problem of can't controlling a team. here is a pic, i have changed Middlesex to Australia. One problem is that I don't know what the .rsg file for the full season is. Can anyone help??

Yes.
I've PM'ed you my MSN.

avk2love

Club Cricketer
kodos said:
Kudos did u play a least a match with it ,because from my past experiences white logoes denote something is wrong with ur team!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Good news I know how to edit the tmt file now so all fixtures and teams can be edited and selected for the county season.
Thanks are due to Ajit.

Users who are viewing this thread