ICC Board Member
39th match - Chennai Super Kings v Deccan Chargers

MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai

30.png

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
With the Chennai wicket not at all likely to aid seamers in anyway, Deccan's major strength (Steyn, Sharma) will be negated to a big extent. With Ashwin, Jakati and Randiv, Chennai's spin should enjoy home conditions and home pitch. Chennai loves the Chepauk stadium and its like a fortress. Chennai should win their 3rd game in a row unless Deccan serves up a miracle.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Now as Rajasthan have won I would love Chennai to win. So the teams I would like to see in top 4 after this match are kkr mi csk & rr

Wish pune would have qualified

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Teams continually stuffing around with bad team selections and stupid bowling changes...they don't seem very serious about WINNING...aren't they being paid enough already?...

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Excellent hitting from Morkel to take us to 165 in the end. But the Chargers have started off superbly too. Poor mix up there to miss the run out of Dhawan. Hope it doesnt cost us much

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Haha and still csk prevail after Chargers being 70 for 0 in 6

STLIndian

Club Cricketer
How a team can go from needing 95 off 80 with 10 wickets in hand to losing by 20 is beyond my level of thinking.

This was a Bangladesh type performance, really. No one except Sohal even went after the target.

Oh, I'd also like to take some space to bash our management some more:

Eff you for taking our city's name out of the team.
Eff you for being so goddamn cheap.
And eff you for pretending to care when you obviously don't, you POS.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Superb show from Chennai. Obviously Dhoni has almost perfected the art of striking back from the toughest of situations. The way Sohal went, Chennai fans feared that he might do a Valthaty to us again. But Dhoni and his team have the knack of coming back from the toughest situations and they did it again today. Jakati bowled superbly, and Doug Bollinger is the life of Chennai as always. Today Morkel came to the party with both bat and ball. His 21 run violence in the 19th over of the Chennai innings made the difference in the end, and he took 3 wickets too.

On a roll now with 3 wins (including one away win). Chennai still have 3 home games to go in their remaining 6. With a great home record, one would easily expect Chennai to win all three of those. Which will take them to 8 wins. I guess Chennai should go through to the final Top four if they have 8-9 wins to their credit (which means they need 3-4 out of their last 6). They have put themselves in a good position here again.

----------

DC need to drop Dhawan and White.

Why didnt DC pick Steyn today?:eek:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Dale said he did not play as they are playing 3 matches in 5 days hence he wanted some rest

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
After DC's loss to CSK yesterday, I want to put some points ---

1. One should learn how to lose a match from DC.
2. Cameron White is the worst buy of this IPL season.
3. Except Sangakkara and Sohal, no one actually is coming to bat, they have got money already, espcially Christian and White. :p
4. Sangakkara has lost his good captaincy form of World Cup, otherwise who would exclude Steyn and he is not giving chance to Michael Lumb either.

:D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread