ICC Board Member
59th match - Chennai Super Kings v Delhi Daredevils

MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai

30.png

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Chennai need to win everything from here on. Even though they might still qualify if they win only two out of three, leaving it to that will mean they have to depend on other results which is not ideal.

Hope Chennai keeps Jakati out of it and retains Yo Mahesh. And hope atleast Faf Du Plessis is fit enough to take the field. If Badri is also fit, he should come back for Vijay.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
I want DD to win today, but I know CSK wins every time in this last phase of the tournament. So CSK has greater advantage of winning this match. :rolleyes

I wish Russell gets one another opportunity ahead of Ross Taylor. :thumbs

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I guess Roelof may play coming in for Rusell as the track will help the spinners more than the pacers.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
This is what happens when you don't have footwork. What an awesome delivery.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That was the ball of the IPL for me! Beautiful outswinger to get rid of Viru. Only a delivery that good could get rid of the dangerous Sehwag.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
very bad start for delhi lost 4 wickets very quickly . From here onwards atleast they should be looking to post 140 runs on board

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
nagar is to slow surely merwe should be batting ahead of him as he is an international player and experience player as compare from him

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
116 to win. Seeing the pitch and Delhi's bowling attack, this is not going to be easy at all.... Hope Huss and Vijay give a sound and safe start.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
but still delhi short of 20 runs i will say .at least 140 would have been a great total .this 116 is not to good to defend the only way they can win this match is to pick wicket in regular interval

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Time to almost say "Delhi, we're so sorry.....":lol:D:clap Chennai is returning the favor handed to us by Delhi in the first game in identical fashion....:D

Time to give Dhoni some credit - it was a brave and excellent move to ask Delhi to bat first. Chennai's history says batting first is a good option. And Chennai are not really great and consistent chasers (though they chased successfully in the last game).

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
great win for csk this is .they have done well in the bussiness end of the tournament alo time .and i also think that they will do well this season as well.next match they have to play against kkr in kolkata i don't think even kkr can beat them in that match by seeing their performance today against mumbai

Users who are viewing this thread