MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai

32.png

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Chennia should win with no sehwaq. Warner must not perform either...:)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Wish we continue our home record. But we must be careful because teams that are not expected to win, come and ruin the party of the favorites. Without Sehwag, Delhi's position is really too weak but hope CSK stay alert.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
I really don't think Delhi stand a chance of winning this match. Without Sehwag they're just not good enough to beat any side in the IPL. Venu has been good with the bat and so has been Hopes but Sehwag's presence will be felt, not only as a batsman but also as a captain. Chennai to win this easily, I'd say.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Would be so good if a 'Sehwag-less' Delhi can defeat Chennai in Chennai. Just hoping for the best, we do have high HOPES! ;)

----------

And yes, Irfan strikes. I am having a great feeling today, desperately want Delhi to win this. :D

vickyrox

Club Captain
I am with you Yudi, I cant see CSK and MI winning
And IF CSK lose today, Then dude stop playing cricket..
You lose 2 a sehwag less dd..shame

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Super six from Raina! Today he has to score really big. He hasnt been as explosive as he has been in previous seasons. Law of averages finally caught up with Hussey. Wish Vijay had been out instead of Hussey. Hussey's wicket is a big one. Hope CSK dont get bogged down by his wicket

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
And now he gets a wicket, a crucial one! Loving this match, especially as my long summer vacations have now begun. :D

vickyrox

Club Captain
Super six from Raina! Today he has to score really big. He hasnt been as explosive as he has been in previous seasons. Law of averages finally caught up with Hussey. Wish Vijay had been out instead of Hussey. Hussey's wicket is a big one. Hope CSK dont get bogged down by his wicket

LOL! He is out.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
This DD side looks a much more spirited team with a grit to win matches . C'mon DD , tame the so called Kings !

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Two catches dropped in a row! Come on boys, capitalize on the good start. :)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Varun Aaron is an Indian? Initially I thought he was not when I just read the name Aaron. Wow, his pace is very good. 147.6kph? Saw his first class stats, not bad so far. He has got 25 wkts or so with a 5 wkt haul as his best. So far, his figures are 1-4 off 2 overs which is brilliant!!! Bright India prospect

Users who are viewing this thread