IPL 10 Apr - Delhi Daredevils vs Mumbai Indians

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow, you are such a fellow. Hats off!

Amazing, I'm just blown. What tremendous consistency with those yorkers!

Such Tremendous concistency ran out of fuel in the match where it matters ?? or it was not in the script ??

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I think you're actually behaving stupid. Sometimes it comes off and sometimes it doesn't. He's a human damned! Not to forget he did rock India initially by getting Sehwag and Sachin. Seriously, some guys here are just brilliant.

chiranjitpathak

School Cricketer
I think you're actually behaving stupid. Sometimes it comes off and sometimes it doesn't. He's a human damned! Not to forget he did rock India initially by getting Sehwag and Sachin. Seriously, some guys here are just brilliant.

Agreed , any batting lineup can have and off day but the lesser known players could have come to the party today.

puneet28

Club Captain
although malinga bowled some lethal yorkers but not to forget that all the 4 batsmen who got out played across the line. Check the way Sehwag played him, straight bat shots..

Params7

International Cricketer
Sehwag : "I knew other batsmen will not be able to play him so I tried to play him the most"

Sehwag really needs to learn some diplomacy at least when playing with Internationals :p Not saying he is wrong though.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
To be honest, that is what makes him what he is. Love his attitude, so frank.

Params7

International Cricketer
Such Tremendous concistency ran out of fuel in the match where it matters ?? or it was not in the script ??

Gambhir broke his bat defending the same kind of yorkers Malinga bowled in this match. Even if this was scripted it was awesome to see Malinga helpless against batsmen who actually know how to play him.

Last edited:

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
Sehwag is one of the most honest guys in the Indian team. well he and sachin both ?.. not captain material for sure :D

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
Gambhir broke his bat defending the same kind of yorkers Malinga bowled in this match. Even if this was scripted it was awesome to see Malinga helpless against batsmen who actually know how to play him.

All payers are helpless on their off day, even mighty Indian batting line up has had helpless days ?. But some have less days then others and they are the legends of the game !!!

----------

And by the way try bowling a yoker with a wet ball and you will get your answer!!! ( taking nothing away from Indian batting line up)

akshay12

Club Cricketer
Sehwag : "I knew other batsmen will not be able to play him so I tried to play him the most"

Sehwag really needs to learn some diplomacy at least when playing with Internationals :p Not saying he is wrong though.

This is what is good of Sehwag.he always says the truth like he said in WC after Bangladesh Match that Everybody had a good game except Sreesanth:lol:lol

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Nice win for Mumbai. Malinga is such an asset to their team!

I feel bad for Delhi, but I reckon they are themselves to blame. I doubt they'll perform well in this season. They had a great team an year back and this year, things look very different.

On the other hand, Mumbai look excellent on paper. I doubt any other team is so strong. Bangalore are pretty close though.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Although we lost and lost badly, I am not much disappointed. Just take out Malinga and we were dominating and getting after each bowler. You can't expect every team to have a bowler like Malinga and neither can you expect Sehwag to get run out in each match.

We ran out of luck, but it was good to see the middle order play good. Naman Ojha performed well and it was expected, but I was amazed to see the resilience Venugopal Rao showed. We surely have the potential, just didn't deliver on this day.

The bowling was class, no doubt in that. I am sure the bowlers are too good to defend a modest total even on the Hyderabad wicket. All in all, I feel this team has it to reach at least the top four in the tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread