Panel of Selectors
10 Apr- Delhi Daredevils v Chennai Super Kings at Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi

30.png

odds from Bet365

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hope Dhoni uses Ravindra Jadeja effectively against KP! Hope Jaddu substantiates well enough for Yuvraj's absence when plotting KP's dismissal.:p

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Dhoni and the tosses!!! Never works out favorably these days for him.:mad:(

CSK have to post a really good total to win. Normally rainy conditions favor the side batting second, and also this time Delhi have their full firepower in their batting with Mahela and KP.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Bad understanding by CSK batsmen in running between the wickets. DD on a roll, Raina and Plessis gone cheaply. :clap

Hope spinners (Merwe, Nadeem and KP) will do the job against Jadeja, Bravo and Albie. :thumbs

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well Chennai have looked pretty mediocre and they deserve losing this IPL for sure.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Well Chennai have looked pretty mediocre and they deserve losing this IPL for sure.

This is a 16 game tournament. Chennai have done as worse as this before in previous IPL's only to go on and win the tournament in the end. In T20 cricket, all the "deserving" BS don't work.

P.s: Could have better phrased it as "Chennai should lose this IPL at least for sure":p

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Delhi Daredevils win and that too with 40 balls to spare! Victory for Sehwag, loss for his 'best friend', Dhoni! :D
Sehwag, KP, Mahela, Morne and Naman were awesome!

Take that, Dhoni. Don't mess with Sehwag ever again!

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Delhi Daredevils win and that too with 40 balls to spare! Victory for Sehwag, loss for his 'best friend', Dhoni! :D
Sehwag, KP, Mahela, Morne and Naman were awesome!

Take that, Dhoni. Don't mess with Sehwag ever again!

Well I was supporting Delhi because I am bored of seeing CSK win everytime but that statement just proves again and again you over say man!! I will really be looking forward to May 12th for another encounter between these teams and I hope Chennai win. But dont worry no one will say Dhoni has smashed Sehwag's ass.

I really hate this thing about IPL, Country becomes States and players of one team become divided :/ for viewers :rolleyes

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haha, trying to act oversmart!?
Everyone (the news channels, the newspapers, Twitter) considered this match as a battle between Sehwag and Dhoni.

And going by your reason to hate IPL, you must also be hating the Ranji Trophy and every other domestic tournament! :lol

Users who are viewing this thread