IPL 25 May - Chennai Super Kings v Delhi Daredevils (Qualifier 2)

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
maybe sehwag want jayawardena to play full 20 overs and warner to go hard at top and i hope negi wont bat at no 3 today :rolleyes

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Vijay is 97 off 46 balls....:eek: crazyrahul said this much before the match....Looks like even crazyrahul is involved in match fixing.... :p

:p lolz

I predicted that on the basis of Vijay's inning of 2011 final, and Gilly was also out of form in the year 2009 and he blasted suddenly... ;)

I just don't get why DD (in IPL) and South Africa (in World Cup) always choke in SEMIs ??? :facepalm

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
If Chennai wins again :mad....I am going to stop following cricket & start following kabaddi instead.....:p

Looking at CSK's score, you should start following Kabaddi now. For the start, India are kabaddi world champions in both men and women category.

----------

Sehwag not opening?

Its Mahela and Warner who are doing the honors. Maybe Viru wants to bat in the middle order for late hitting just like he does in Ranji games for Delhi.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Looking at CSK's score, you should start following Kabaddi now. For the start, India are kabaddi world champions in both men and women category.

----------

Its Mahela and Warner who are doing the honors. Maybe Viru wants to bat in the middle order for late hitting just like he does in Ranji games for Delhi.
Late hitting, for what- to reach 150?

Another point of fixing... Sehvag is not opening, as Jayawardena can't blast from the start. :thumbs Carry on CSK :cheers
LOL, now see, Pawan Negi comes in at 3!

simsanta123

Club Cricketer
Sehwag's tactics are going over my head. A chase of 223 and you send Jayawardene. Nice.

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Knew that Warner was about to go in that over... The way he was meddling the ball, he had to go. It was a good decision by Sehwag to come one down. In a game like this, Sehwag replacing Warner can be a good thing for DD because they create pretty much the same impact if they get going.

According to fixing theorists, Viru is fixed, Warner is fixed, Jayawardena is fixed. Yet they watch it with the hope that CSK loses (when CSK wins, its fix; when CSK lose, they are bad/ordinary/waste or whatever).

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
jayawardena looking good at top but warner fail gone for 3.sehwag is testing with short bowling now he needs to keep cool

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Oops Warner goes. Thankfully, its Sehwag and not Negi who will lead DD to the loss.

Users who are viewing this thread