IPL 10 Apr - Delhi Daredevils v Chennai Super Kings

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Its a good thing that Vijay is flopping this tournament. He is an overrated tool, and he deserves this downturn for his arrogant attitude and over flamboyant body language.

I would pick Abhinav Mukund in place of Vijay and keep Faf up there at the top. Faf has batted well in the last two games and is a good bat. Mukund would be a decent try to see if he can step up to the challenge (till Hussey comes). If Mukund can do well, he and Hussey can open for Chennai when Huss returns.

s2sschan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Its a good thing that Vijay is flopping this tournament. He is an overrated tool, and he deserves this downturn for his arrogant attitude and over flamboyant body language.

Why does he deserve the "Arrogant" label?

Too many nice goody goody boys in Indian Cricket who only do what their coaches tell them.

A frick can serve Indian Cricket well, remember Dada.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Take that, Dhoni. Don't mess with Sehwag ever again!

Before this match, the head to head record was 4-3 for Chennai. I did not see any comments like this from you at that time.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Why does he deserve the "Arrogant" label?

Too many nice goody goody boys in Indian Cricket who only do what their coaches tell them.

A frick can serve Indian Cricket well, remember Dada.

Oh no! Dont compare the fiery "in your face" attitude of Saurav Ganguly with this guy who just shows a lot of style and gimmicks on the field when his game is actually not even up there where all these acts can be justified. Just seeing the way he approaches fielding at times gives you the feeling that he doesn't care about it and thinks that he just needs to turn up at the venue and everything will happen to him.

I initially was a big Vijay supporter, but the IPL and its game seems to have spoilt him for the bad.

jacobfelix

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
hmmm....In most cases, whichever team I am betting is losing & the opposite team is winning....:noway
Anyway, today I have bet on Mumbai....let's see what happens....:D

Users who are viewing this thread