10th Match: England vs New Zealand at Jo'Burg

ajdude

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
One major development in player 'dummying' as I like to call it has occured. Behold;

Elliott to Sidebottom, no run, appeal for a catch, bowled short down the leg side, Sidebottom tries to help it on its way down to fine leg, McCullum went up, it may have flicked his shirt on the way, Sidebottom shook his head immediately, tough to tell

From the replays, it didn't appear to be near his shirt, therefore, the first time I've noticed a wide being overshadowed by an appeal. :eek: Actually, it probably was near his shirt, I just can't remember as I dozed off for a bit. Or perhaps I'm dribbling fluent bullshit.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Sounds silly but I think we have a chance here after watch that last highlights reel. Anderson and Sidebottom have to bowl straight and hope for some assistance.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
What a surprise. Sidebottom starts with a leg-side wide.

This has been a terrible first over from Sidebottom.

Last edited:

nz0003

International Cricketer
By the looks of it, if we make the total we'll make it in 44 overs. Which would mean finishing at the top of the group, although it's not that big of an advantage.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
No chance of us winning now too many too early on. We need a massive collapse from here and I don't see it happening.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
If New Zealand gets the runs quickly they could even top the table.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
I would have liked to see sri lanka qualify so I'm a little annoyed england have clearly decided that this match wasn't worth focusing on, but fair play to NZ, they killed sri lanka and are doing well here with a depleted team so I hope they roll england and land them in the path of the australians where nature can take it's course.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nice move from Kiwi, they have opted for the batting powerplay :)

Users who are viewing this thread