Story 1992 World Cup relived - World cup tourney

Who will make the semi finals?

• Total voters

gold639

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Lol Martin Crowe was going on about how confident he was and then he gets out for 0 :):):) :rtfl

crick4life

International Cricketer
gold639 said:
Lol Martin Crowe was going on about how confident he was and then he gets out for 0 :):):) :rtfl

Yeah, it is really embarassing :p M.Crowe originally in that game got a 100 off the last over I think thanks to C.Cairns for converting a single to a couple. Here it is such a shocker, the bowlers aren't giving me a chance to score a run. Never have I faced such a hostile attack throughout in Cricket 2004. I scored over 270 runs in the last game though :noway

I may have set up the OZ bowlers as too strong in the statistics. Never have I played this badly.

gold639

International Coach
Yep Ravi the realism in this thread is awesome...its as if you're playing Cricket 92 :p

I'd love it if you'd be able to post the roster here :)

crick4life

International Cricketer
At the moment I am changing one team at a time, I do not have rooster for all of the teams yet. Another 6 teams rooster need updating and once done will upload the rooster. It is really a good feeling to play as mighty players of yesteryears particularly when you come up against some good ones.

crick4life

International Cricketer
Jones and Cairns help New Zealand to a decent score

An excellent 91 from Andrew Jones and a fighting 71 from Cairns helped New Zealand bounce back from a disappointing 26/6 to a respectable 190 all out from 48 overs. Andrew Jones excelled with a score of 91(125 balls) while Chris Cairns played the second fiddle to score a fighting 71(101 balls). The 7th wicket partnership produced 154 runs. It wasn't without chances that these two were able to score these many for the 7th wicket. Bruce Reid and McDermott gave nothing away and induced few edges but most fell either short of fielder or went over them. For NZ it was to ensure they didn't play at anything just outside off but survived picking singles when the bolwers erred in line. Once settled both Jones and Cairns played some wonderful shots all around the wickets.

The score may not be daunting in the end for the rampaging Aussies but it was an excellent fighting effort by NZ in the end after being 26/6. Australia will rue the drop catch of A.Jones when he was on 21. The target looks quite easy to get unless spurred by the fighting attitude NZ have shown and if they convert their figiting spirit in bowling as well then the Auckland crowd can have some joy tonight.

9.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

gold639

International Coach
crick4life said:
How can we create a poll here? Anyone?

Not sure.Try editing the first post,usually,there is an option "Add a poll" there.

Users who are viewing this thread