IPL 20 May - Deccan Chargers v Royal Challengers Bangalore

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
thats what i said earlier that its to early to say good bye for csk because i never 100% trusted rcb and today you can see why. That was a terrible decision from virat kohli to bowl first in pressure and big matches you should be batting first i don't no why everytime he wins the toss and die to bowl first :rolleyes

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
thats what i said earlier that its to early to say good bye for csk because i never 100% trusted rcb and today you can see why. That was a terrible decision from virat kohli to bowl first in pressure and big matches you should be batting first i don't no why everytime he wins the toss and die to bowl first :rolleyes

It's because they have a monster like Chris Gayle. With the kind of form he is in, no target is big enough for him.

I was surprised that they went with 5 bowlers, I did not really understand that decision of going with 4 fast bowlers.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
yes i do think that was a bad decision to go with 4 seamers in slow wicket and instead of parameshwaran we should have gone with syed who can bat or we should have picked arun karthik we could have won this match if would have gone with a batsmen even kohli got out still the equation was 30 needed from 24 balls.and it was even bad decision to send zaheer ahead of vinay

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
That was the biggest choke of this IPL. Kohli and Tiwary should have kept some patience and they could hammer Veer Pratap & Reddy in last 2 overs.

Whatever it was, credit must be given to DUMINY, STEYN & MISHRA. :clap:clap:clap

I am very sad to see CSk again in Play-offs, hope MI beat them now. :thumbs

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner

RCB had to chase.... They have looked a terribly threatening side when Gayle is let loose with a target in sight. Its just that Steyn kept Gayle down and bowled brilliantly when it was highly required from the CSK perspective. Thank you Steyn.

Those who say CSK dont deserve more than RCB/RR/KXIP, well we have 17 pts (RR and KXIP dont have that) and we have a better run rate than RCB (inspite of RCB having the likes of an in-form Gayle, DeVillers, Dilshan, Kohli, and what not)

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
inspite of RCB having the likes of an in-form Gayle, DeVillers, Dilshan, Kohli, and what not

no kohli and dishan was not up to mark in this season it was an up and down for them. kohli was in wonderful form in australia and in asia cup but he dint converted that form in to this season of ipl. and also dilshan 2 fifty for him and that to he took lots of ball to get that and also in lot of matches he just got out inside 20 runs. :facepalm instead of him i would have gone with mcdonald who was looked great this year but unfortunately he was not picked regularly this season

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
First of all, the basic issue was why no Vettori on this pitch?
I was seriously expecting Vettori to play. Vettori, instead of Zaheer Khan, would have been lot more effective, and with bowl, Murali couldn't do heroics as well.

That was the biggest choke of this IPL. Kohli and Tiwary should have kept some patience and they could hammer Veer Pratap & Reddy in last 2 overs.
No, especially on away grounds, its very difficult to hit the balls away for sixes in final overs.

Those who say CSK dont deserve more than RCB/RR/KXIP, well we have 17 pts (RR and KXIP dont have that) and we have a better run rate than RCB (inspite of RCB having the likes of an in-form Gayle, DeVillers, Dilshan, Kohli, and what not)
A match RCB v CSK at Bengaluru would have let your CSK down to 16 and RCB to 18. Unfortunately- it rained.

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
RCB dont screw it up...DOnt let CSK in the play offs

532762_371661029556938_120674037988973_1024929_309881186_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread