IPL 14 Apr - Deccan Chargers vs Royal Challengers Bangalore

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lol, this was one heck of a match. I WTF'ed on seeing Zaheer at number 3.

Was good to see DC finally breaking their jinx at their home turf, but I'm disappointed as I was rooting for RCB. This season is turning out to be a nightmare for me. In all the matches, the team which I have supported has ended up on the losing side, except the match between Kolkata and Deccan. :facepalm

And yeah, lost a healthy amount vCash on this match.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yudi said:

Lol.

Anyone saw Ishant last night? For the first time i ran into disbelief, he was bowling consistently above 151-152. Almost all of his overs. Cricinfo doesn't provide speen gun stats. But if you manage to get the Highlights, do watch.

Gony was whipping it in at 145-146. Geez, what's happened to these Indians? Out of nowhere 5-8 fast bowlers can bowl above 150. lol.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Even the commentators were saying that Ishant was bowling at 145+ for a few deliveries. And it was ironic that Ishant and Gony were the best bowlers on display yesterday along with Steyn. Maybe they are pumping up more speed for a T20 match since they have to do it only for 4 overs, and also its a case of impressing selectors and getting back to Indian colors and so both of them are cranking up their speeds. We have bowlers who can bowl such speeds. Its just that they are holding themselves back.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
MOTM should have been Gony who took 3 crucial wickets of deVilliers, Kohli and Mayank Agrawal. :clap

Dale Steyn took 3 wickets lower-down order batsmen like Zaheer, Pujara and Van der Wath. That's not so great for an award. :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread