Pranav

ICC Board Member
42nd match - Deccan Chargers v Kolkata Knight Riders

Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Uppal, Hyderabad

34.png

vickyrox

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
They have never defeated us in india..and idont think that they will 2mrw...!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Go KKR..

I feel bad for Deccan and Sanga they have tried playing good cricket but are failing every time.

International Coach
Crazy team selection by DC, White should have been dropped. Well done by KKR though, hoping to see Manoj Tiwary in national colors soon.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
You can't just a guys talent through IPL

Though he has played for india that too down under and was out the first ball to bre?t lee that too clean bowled

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Though he has played for india that too down under and was out the first ball to bre?t lee that too clean bowled

Dont pull Manoj Tiwary down with that one ball... He has been a prolific domestic cricket scorer. He has done well in more than one IPL now. And even that game where he got out to Lee, he had just arrived the previous night in Australia and was forced to pad up and face Lee for that game. He has faced tough luck so far. I fancy such cricketers to wade through the waters and emerge victorious. I am hoping Manoj Tiwary does that and becomes a big player for India. He is born in the state where Ganguly was born.

International Coach
Dont pull Manoj Tiwary down with that one ball... He has been a prolific domestic cricket scorer. He has done well in more than one IPL now. And even that game where he got out to Lee, he had just arrived the previous night in Australia and was forced to pad up and face Lee for that game. He has faced tough luck so far. I fancy such cricketers to wade through the waters and emerge victorious. I am hoping Manoj Tiwary does that and becomes a big player for India. He is born in the state where Ganguly was born.

Yes and he deserves a national call up than some other recent players.

----------

Just shows your ignorance about his performances for Bengal.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Yeah, Tiwary is a prolific batsman and he has proved it for Bengal in Ranji season as well as for Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL 4 so far. Moreover, I would like to say that Manoj Tiwary must get the nod ahead of Badrinath, Vijay and Valthaty, at least try him for WI tour.

Users who are viewing this thread