Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Uppal, Hyderabad

30.png

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Mixed climate rightnow, but there is no rain since a week here! Overcast-sunny-overcast-sunny! Can't predict anything about climate!

And I guess a 1 minute silence will be maintained! All my class mates are going, but I'm forced to sacrifice :(.

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Sachin Tendulkar has put up a board "Don't disturb" to his room door and has locked himself up!
-Local Media.

Sachin will not play today. Sachin might go to Prasanthi Nilayam today(not soo far away from Hyderabad).

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Will this match happen? If it does, I am guessing it will happen to almost empty ground. Hyderabad is the capital of Andhra Pradesh and Puttaparthi is part of Andhra Pradesh where Sai Baba is even more greatly revered (well he is revered by millions around the world).

Sad for Sachin that this has happened on his birthday. Well, I am in bigger grief and shock than Sachin.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
-Local Media.

Sachin will not play today. Sachin might go to Prasanthi Nilayam today(not soo far away from Hyderabad).

I just wish the IPL/BCCI cancels this game. If it had been played in Mumbai, it would have been not that big a problem. But you cant play a cricket game in the heartland of a state whose biggest icon (he is a world icon with billions of followers) has just passed away.

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I just wish the IPL/BCCI cancels this game. If it had been played in Mumbai, it would have been not that big a problem. But you cant play a cricket game in the heartland of a state whose biggest icon (he is a world icon with billions of followers) has just passed away.

I agree with you. There are few local channels, which have shut down due to this incident. In our apartments, we had a plan of launching a small cricket league, which got canceled as well. Many things here are just canceled due to the unfortunate incident. If I were Chiyaru Amin, I'd have canceled this game off, distribute the points off.

Silly rain can stop matches off, why not a great spiritual leaders expiry?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Absolutely. This is not an international match for it to be absolutely played under whatever circumstance. This is a private league game and can be cancelled since it is happening at a place where total gloom has descended. But I guess the game will go on. I think Sachin might not feature in it.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Yeah agree with all of you. Chirayu Amin should have been cancelled this game or he could postpone it too. Sachin also don't like to play after Sai Baba's death, but he had to play. Due to lack of concentration, he has been got out now in mid-20s.

I am feeling very sad for all devotees of Satya Sai Baba, including Sachin too. "May His Soul Rest in Peace!" His death is loss to mankind. :mad

This shouldn't have happened on Sachin's birthday. :(

Last edited:

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why is Rain not coming today, when it is really needed :mad Today is the time to spoil it :facepalm Bloody weather :mad

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
After 70-4 at one stage, now it looks like a respectable score.

Well done Rohit-Symonds once again :clap, and that too against your previous team DC. :lol

Rohit scored unbeaten half-century with explosive shots in last over. 24 runs cam away in Christian's last over. :D

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This is pretty one sided affair after 11 overs