2007 Twenty20 World Championship

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
We have to wait for the Tait and Lee show a bit longer. Oh well very happy to see Hilfy finally get his deserved call up. He showed good control in his only T20I outing and if there is early movement he'll cause lots of problems for the batters.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Waaay off topic for a second, but Syl! You changed your avatar! I've been on this forum since April and it's been exactly the same. But you changed it! I'm shocked.

Anyway, how do you think guys like Lee and Tait (If he plays) will go in this tournament?

I'm also hoping to see fireworks from our top four in Gilly, Haydos, Punter and Roy (He will be promoted to 4 in my opinion).

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well Tait is definitely out, Lee usually goes well in 20/20 due to his extra pace. The few times I've seen Brett in the 20/20 arena he has been very hard to get away and usually goes for 20 off his 4.

It's a shame we don't have White or David Hussey in our team. It would make our already power house batting even more power house.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, I wonder why Cam White wasn't chosen. He played some monster shots in the 2020 and CB series earlier this year.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I would have left out Clarke, I'm sure he'll be effective this 20/20 WC if required but White adds that extra x-factor to the batting.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Hodge deserved his spot especially after his 20/20 form in our domestic comp last season. I would have liked to see Clarke play a few more 20/20 games for NSw just to show what hes got.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Whats the schedule for the 20/20 games on Channel 9?

I cant beleive Iam going to watch this cricus, so called Cricket.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Hodge deserved his spot especially after his 20/20 form in our domestic comp last season. I would have liked to see Clarke play a few more 20/20 games for NSw just to show what hes got.

Hodge was in pretty good touch when our domestic competition rolled around in January.(?) Was a pretty good player in that tournament, suprised he is left out.

It won't be on 9. It's on Foxtel.

I saw an ad saying it is on 9 but I have both so it doesn't bother me :D

Users who are viewing this thread