Your Cricket 2008 Stats-I've Presented a Proof check the thread!!!

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Look I for one didn't think that you'd changed that shirt via photoshop the reason I posted a shirt up was to show that posting your shirt wasn't proof enough it doesn't prove that its yours. If you could show us anything that undenieably shows that you do then well done, until then its really hard to believe you.

.Mob

International Coach
Oh yeah Kid you're the one learning the ABCD of Cricket and you've started criticising others...

It doesn't take a huge knowledge of cricket to critiscise (be it correctly or otherwise) your "fake" shirt, just some common sense.

Highlander999

ICC President
Right. Well it seems obvious that he isn't going to show any convincing proof. So, I for one, am no longer going to bother in this thread as he just seems to want to be rude, and I would suggest to everyone else to leave him to his dreams and to not give him ammunition to keep up this saga which he appears to be intent on creating........

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I just read through this thread. Hehe. Poor fella, you guys were too hard on him.

Anyways, if I were in his position, I'd take a picture of me wearing the shirt. I'm too paranoid to let my face be seen on the net, but a full pic of me in gear or in a match would definitely be on facebook. It'll be like how I posted my grades here - a pic with my name blanked out. This would have my name (if it indeed was on my shirt) but face blanked out.

Anyways...

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Speaking as an amateur pyschologist ;) you seem to be getting very agressive/rude here which is usually a sign that you aren't telling the truth. You were the first person to be rude calling Ollie an idiot and I don't mean this in a horrible way but Ollie is a cracking member whilst you are getting a bad reputation due to the way you constantly go on about your cricket.

I honestly don't know if you play for this state team and I highly doubt you will be playing for India by 2015, however, a true sportsman would not boast about his skill as much as you do. So if you do play for India in the future, congratulations, good luck. But until then, tone it down as without any evidence it just looks like your being pompous.

I am moving on anyway as some of the posts have gone too far in this thread.

Right. Well it seems obvious that he isn't going to show any convincing proof. So, I for one, am no longer going to bother in this thread as he just seems to want to be rude, and I would suggest to everyone else to leave him to his dreams and to not give him ammunition to keep up this saga which he appears to be intent on creating........

Tom, you're never leaving this thread. Anyway, Shubaryu is telling the truth, I have definitive proof. You can't argue with these cold hard facts.

International Coach
this is the most entertaining thread on this forum.

Jit

International Cricketer
Shub is in a dreamland right now. He probaly plays cricket in his dreamland and scores 400 not out then he dreams about that he is the next Lara. Man you seriously cant be like, I will play for India in 2014. No sportsman will ever be sure when he is gonna play for his country. He just keep on the hard work and one day he does get the chance.

jordox

International Cricketer
It's funny how he is pretending to be this State cricketer. But if you take a look at his stats, he says he never scored a 100...

What state cricketer would perform so badly?

Tsk tsk.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Oh yeah Kid you're the one learning the ABCD of Cricket and you've started criticising others...

Well, firstly. if you want to say that your meant to say "Learning the ABC's", not the D as well because it makes it unnecessaryily long. Secondly, I probably know more about cricket then you too judging by some of the things you say in some threads. And besides, I'm allowed to criticize whoever I want to, no matter how much or little I know.

You keep replying to us saying random things that don't have anything to do with what I'm saying. I said you could still add the logo on photoshop and you start claiming I know nothing about cricket???

Last edited:

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
It's funny how he is pretending to be this State cricketer. But if you take a look at his stats, he says he never scored a 100...

What state cricketer would perform so badly?

Tsk tsk.

That's in 2008 only.

Dude, if you want all this to stop, just post a picture of your name written on a piece of paper on your shirt, or you wearing the shirt. Why will you not do it? If you are this person you claim to be, you would happily post it.

shubhrayu

International Coach
That's in 2008 only.

Dude, if you want all this to stop, just post a picture of your name written on a piece of paper on your shirt, or you wearing the shirt. Why will you not do it? If you are this person you claim to be, you would happily post it.

Surely I will

Users who are viewing this thread