2010 world cup

lewbis05

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
who do you think will win the 2010 world cup i dont have a clue there will be loads of teams that can win these are my opinions of who will win

brazil

argentina

italy

spain

netherlands

germany

potugal

england

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Spain should win it on paper. Playing a much higher level of football than anyone else at the moment. But knockout football is such that one mistake can undo everything. I am confident though because Spain deserve a World Cup.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
No, they don't. Their fans are scum.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
HOLLAND.

Got a feeling.

Brazil are rubbish. Argentina have Maradona as manager. Doubt Italy will win 2 in a row. Germany maybe. France aren't really that good. Neither are England. Spain are favourites so can't see them winning. Portugal will get beat at some stage.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
There is nothing wrong with the fans. Bloody lies created by the english media to cover up their own team's poor performance.

10 dirty atletico fans come and cause problems and the whole country gets a bad name.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
tbf the sun did a great job of playing monkey noises every time a black player touched the ball, massive speakers. :D

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
You're RIDICULOUS!

Firstly, we saw the game live and heard the monkey chants. It's not the English media.
Secondly, stop blaming Athletico. You're pathetic. Were there really 80,000 Athletico fans there? I think not. Spanish fans are racist, ignorant twats and you don't deserve to win anything.

I mean, your National Coach was a racist dick who Arsenal dicked on 5-2 in the Champions League (Ha). Plus, Fabregas doesn't even start games which makes you lot even worse.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
There are a lot of black players in Spanish football and yet only Eto'o gets booed in a game in which he dived and that was rascism.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
So what praise and sing the person's name who had treated two time world champions and Spain national hero, Alonso, with absolutely no respect. They would have done the same if he were white, probably used some other means, but thats that.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
I can't be arsed to talk to someone who's being a racist twat. If you're not being racist, you're just incredibly ignorant.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
HOLLAND.

Got a feeling.

Brazil are rubbish. Argentina have Maradona as manager. Doubt Italy will win 2 in a row. Germany maybe. France aren't really that good. Neither are England. Spain are favourites so can't see them winning. Portugal will get beat at some stage.

If I were you, i'd think again.;p

Users who are viewing this thread