(24/7) 35 Over Round 4: Domineering Eagles v The Dozy Doosras

Great victory guys, we played to our potential, finally. :p

i bet 80 and won 200 :)

barmyarmy said:
Hi Mr. President,

I have a deal for you. If you bowl less than 7 overs and do so with an economy of anything above 8 in our upcoming match, I'll give you 5,000 vCash.

Let me know.

Regards,
Colin

I'm yet to receive that vCash Mr. Colin :spy

I always put confidentiality clauses in my contracts. You blew it Barack.
Also I would have used the correct grammatical construction of "fewer than". Leader of the free world indeed.

I always put confidentiality clauses in my contracts. You blew it Barack.
Also I would have used the correct grammatical construction of "fewer than". Leader of the free world indeed.
Whatever.

Soon after I made the above post, Mr. Yudi was kind enough to offer me 5 times the amount you earlier quoted. I believe he has struck a jackpot deal with Mr. Mazhar Majeed - the same person who was involved in the match fixing fiasco last year. I really don't care as long as I have my share handed over to me every Sunday.

Whatever.

Soon after I made the above post, Mr. Yudi was kind enough to offer me 5 times the amount you earlier quoted. I believe he has struck a jackpot deal with Mr. Mazhar Majeed - the same person who was involved in the match fixing fiasco last year. I really don't care as long as I have my share handed over to me every Sunday.

:lol We are having some fixing taking place here in PCNL. :p

I wonder why would the US President "sell himself" for 5000 that too unreal cash! :spy

Users who are viewing this thread