Pranav

ICC Board Member
40th match - Mumbai Indians v Deccan Chargers

Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai

32.png

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
chargers are charged up now with a great win over pune so come on deccan need another win from you to stay in the competition :thumbs

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
No Sangakkara because they thought this is the best XI? Seriously? I know White has played a good inning last time but that was once in a blue moon kind of trust me onto that. Sanga, Duminy,Steyn, Christian is the best 4 overseas.

jacobfelix

International Coach
But somewhat Sangakkara & Dilshan's form not good of late....:noway They are far below their levels....

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
But his captaincy is way better the White's :rolleyes

----------

See told you White has had his once in a blue moon innings last match. Just cause of ---- thinking Mumbai will now win which I hate to see :facepalm

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Harbhajan is taking wickets. I am trying to remember when was the last time that happened?

----------

Deccan Chargers back to normal.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Love it when the hyped up big hitters are shown what they should be by quality bowlers. What a beauty that from Steyn! Loved the reaction, haha. :thumbs

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
magnificient first over from steyn.i feel deccan atleast posted 120 or130 runs in order to atleast a chance to win

jacobfelix

International Coach
Selfless Sangakkara's decision shocking

Kumar Sangakkara did the unthinkable!

In an unprecedented move on Sunday, the Sri Lankan decided to pull himself out of Deccan Chargers' playing eleven ahead of their match against Mumbai Indians at the Wankhede stadium. This, despite of the fact that he is the captain of the side.

Sangakkara's decision was surprising; correction, shocking. However, his decision was a first of its kind. Never ever in cricketing history, and certainly not in the Indian Premier League, has a captain been so selfless and decided to sacrifice himself in the best interests of his team, especially when he is fit and certain to play.

Users who are viewing this thread